•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 10/17
I don't think the coaches just woke up and forgot how to teach the players either. There's plenty of blame to go around when your season is going a roughly as HC's is but, the staff is pretty much the same from the most successful teams they've had. Hard to argue that their methods don't work.
BandWagon Wrote:I don't think the coaches just woke up and forgot how to teach the players either. There's plenty of blame to go around when your season is going a roughly as HC's is but, the staff is pretty much the same from the most successful teams they've had. Hard to argue that their methods don't work.

their record suggests otherwise:truestory:Confusedtare:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I was gonna let this madness go because I thought the black bear faithful was pounce on it but I can see they've all joined the politically correct world and lost the gonads it takes to stick up for the players. Unfortunately I haven't and won't join that world. But you come on here and slammed me for talking about the kids and then post this crap blaming them for everything? Do you just think they wake up knowing how to block and tackle? Who is it that's suppose to teach this to them?? That's right the coaches. Other teams do adjust its part of football, HC does not. To say the kids get it wrong every time is just insane..I've never cheered for the black bears to lose, but now I'll just say everyone gets what they ask for.

If it's all the coaches' fault this year, then I guess that means HCHS had one of the top four to eight staffs in the state in 5A the previous four to five years.
HDE Wrote:If it's all the coaches' fault this year, then I guess that means HCHS had one of the top four to eight staffs in the state in 5A the previous four to five years.
Its their fault this year and last year. I'm not denying what they've done in the past. I never have, but if you can't see the dim outlook with this staff then I can't help you. All good things come to an end, they knew they couldn't run over people this year like before, so what changes did they make? You're hung up on the past, every year is a new year. Get in the present. Which is god awful and every week is getting worse. Everyone knows how to stop a larkey coached team, its not rocket science.
You have to go with what you have to work with there is no doubt about that. You are NOT going to have top talent every single year, I don't care what anyone says. Different groups bring different talents to the table and some years the strength and ability just isn't there! I also agree, you can NOT keep doing the same thing with a team year after year, because other teams figure you out, you have got to mix it up, I don't care who the coach or team is. Teams can make adjustments and stop about anything if they know for sure it's coming! Just because the bubbles, the flares, the fakes, and other gimmicks are your best offense for a couple of weeks doesn’t mean that it will be there forever. The best defense against that kind of stuff is simply a sound one. Keep them guessing what you are going to do is what worked for the GREAT coaches if you study their theories and game plans. :rockon:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Its their fault this year and last year. I'm not denying what they've done in the past. I never have, but if you can't see the dim outlook with this staff then I can't help you. All good things come to an end, they knew they couldn't run over people this year like before, so what changes did they make? You're hung up on the past, every year is a new year. Get in the present. Which is god awful and every week is getting worse. Everyone knows how to stop a larkey coached team, its not rocket science.

If everybody knows it, then it's nothing short of amazing he had 28 straight winning seasons as a coach. They know what to do to stop him and HCHS still had six straight winning seasons, four district titles and two regional championships in six years. He was an even better coach than I thought when you look at it that way.
HDE Wrote:If everybody knows it, then it's nothing short of amazing he had 28 straight winning seasons as a coach. They know what to do to stop him and HCHS still had six straight winning seasons, four district titles and two regional championships in six years. He was an even better coach than I thought when you look at it that way.
Oh yeah awesome. Blew it against cooper, blew it last year, and look at this season. I see where your love is HDE its the man crush you have and not the love for the school and team. You need to stop being star struck and start pulling for the team to win.
HDE Wrote:If everybody knows it, then it's nothing short of amazing he had 28 straight winning seasons as a coach. They know what to do to stop him and HCHS still had six straight winning seasons, four district titles and two regional championships in six years. He was an even better coach than I thought when you look at it that way.
Out of those district, and regional titles. How many state finals has HC been to? How many has he been to in all his years of coaching? I'm glad everyone is happy with those district titles in what is such a strong district Confusednicker: doesn't take much to make people happy I guess..
Demarcus ware Wrote:Oh yeah awesome. Blew it against cooper, blew it last year, and look at this season. I see where your love is HDE its the man crush you have and not the love for the school and team. You need to stop being star struck and start pulling for the team to win.

What a bitter, envious, and jealous person you are. Everyone can tell you hope these kids lose so you can blame the coaches. You would rather our team lose so you can down coach Larkey. Thank God you are no longer a fan of us because if you can't see what the problem is then you don't know much anyway and we are better off without you stirring problems and causing distention.
The only decline we are in is lack of overall skill and experience.
You are the most clueless and sad poster on here.
Now you go have a wonderful day and go workout so you can hopefully get that hate and jealousy out.
See you at the game tomorrow.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Out of those district, and regional titles. How many state finals has HC been to? How many has he been to in all his years of coaching? I'm glad everyone is happy with those district titles in what is such a strong district Confusednicker: doesn't take much to make people happy I guess..

Please, just stop. For those of us who have children on this team, it's not the time for finger pointing and blame. You absolutely have the right to your opinion and thoughts but it's just not the time for this. It's not productive and it's hurtful at this time for the kids and coaches who are going out and giving their all right this very second. So please, I very respectfully ask that if you would, please stop. After the season is over you could start a thread and air out whatever, but our team is like a family, and when times are tough we want to stick together and get through this difficult season. If you care about this 2014 team, you'll stand down a bit and discuss the game, please.
This should be a great game. I think Whitley gets over the hump and wins 21 to 14.
Bear booster Wrote:What a bitter, envious, and jealous person you are. Everyone can tell you hope these kids lose so you can blame the coaches. You would rather our team lose so you can down coach Larkey. Thank God you are no longer a fan of us because if you can't see what the problem is then you don't know much anyway and we are better off without you stirring problems and causing distention.
The only decline we are in is lack of overall skill and experience.
You are the most clueless and sad poster on here.
Now you go have a wonderful day and go workout so you can hopefully get that hate and jealousy out.
See you at the game tomorrow.

I have no dog in this fight, but you must be a coaches wife. You have the nerve to say Demarcus is talking about the kids on your team in previous post, but I have not read one remark he has made concerning the kids. Yet in every other post you put on here you are blaming the kids. He has said all of his complaints are with the coaching staff and they are grown ass men and most definitely deserve some blame for the problems this year. I personally am not blaming anyone for the problems with the Harlan County program because I am not close enough to the program to know the problems, but I do have friends who have family on that team and I am asking you nicely (this time) to please stop blaming these kids. Someone is responsible for teaching these kids to do the proper things on the field. Someone is responsible for making adjustments to put kids in the proper place on the field to make plays. Do you know who that someone is??
We don have a lot of experienced skill kids. Not a lot of depth for varsity games. I ain't calling any kid or kids out but we don't have the depth or as much skill that is experienced.
So let me get this straight. I get called out because someone (booster) tells lies, I get called out for an opinion which I'm entitled to? I actually take up for these kids and I get called out? You know what no problem I wont say another word, since the parents and fans don't want more for their kids and team what should I care. GO WC, GO PCC, GO BC..I hope HC don't score another point or win another game.
Bear booster Wrote:We don have a lot of experienced skill kids. Not a lot of depth for varsity games. I ain't calling any kid or kids out but we don't have the depth or as much skill that is experienced.
You've told so many lies you can't even keep up with them.
Demarcus ware Wrote:So let me get this straight. I get called out because someone (booster) tells lies, I get called out for an opinion which I'm entitled to? I actually take up for these kids and I get called out? You know what no problem I wont say another word, since the parents and fans don't want more for their kids and team what should I care. GO WC, GO PCC, GO BC..I hope HC don't score another point or win another game.

We already knew that.
Bear booster Wrote:We already knew that.
You don't know crap booster but tell your husband he is a horrible coach Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:So let me get this straight. I get called out because someone (booster) tells lies, I get called out for an opinion which I'm entitled to? I actually take up for these kids and I get called out? You know what no problem I wont say another word, since the parents and fans don't want more for their kids and team what should I care. GO WC, GO PCC, GO BC..I hope HC don't score another point or win another game.

Go Colonels:Cheerlead
Demarcus ware Wrote:You don't know crap booster but tell your husband he is a horrible coach Confusednicker:

He sure is. are you still going to be in the bear suit?Confusednicker:
Not married but I do have a pretty good business out by Cawood and you can tell your wife your a horrible so called fan.
Bear booster Wrote:Not married but I do have a pretty good business out by Cawood and you can tell your wife your a horrible so called fan.

Go Trojans:Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:Go Trojans:Cheerlead

Used to be best show around until Coach Saylor retired.
Don't worry HC I've got about 30 people that feels like me coming gonna be a miserable year on bgr from here on out...
I can see why you're not married lol
pjdoug Wrote:He sure is. are you still going to be in the bear suit?Confusednicker:
Nope. Cheering for WC sitting on HC side
Bear booster Wrote:Used to be best show around until Coach Saylor retired.

yeah.stuck in the past.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Nope. Cheering for WC sitting on HC side

good luck :biglmao:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I can see why you're not married lol

Confusednicker:
Coach Larkey has forgot how to coach football. It mustbe time to put him out to pasture. Coach Russell from Lynn Camp is available. He is a spread coach.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Out of those district, and regional titles. How many state finals has HC been to? How many has he been to in all his years of coaching? I'm glad everyone is happy with those district titles in what is such a strong district Confusednicker: doesn't take much to make people happy I guess..

I think he's been to two overall, both at Rockcastle.
Harlan County has been playing football since the 1930s. Ed Miracle and Tim Saylor are the only two people who can top or match that.
If you're a Harlan County fan, you wouldn't be bashing coaches during the season, as Mama Bear said.
That's why Gut and Doug love it so, having someone from Harlan County tearing down the program, especially during the season. Talk about man crushes - you three are having too much fun.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next