Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Juniors in the 15th.
Ethan Johnson is probably the best junior... but, I would like to state that both he and Jamie Case are exponentially better than Jamie McCarty will ever be.
#10 ethan johnson
Daniel Pugh
Daniel Pugh by far
Jamie McCarty is garbage....
Anthony Coleman of ER
"TIGER FAN" Wrote:Daniel Pugh by far
Jamie McCarty is garbage....

Of coarse...typical "paintsville" attitude.
Not many would agree with you on that comment. I'm sorry, but Pugh doesn't hold a light to Mr. McCarty.
Ethan Johnson - South Floyd
Ethan Johnson is one of the best
Ethan is alright at least he scored 36 last night
Ethan didn't score 36, he scored 30. But its still an awesome game.
Not so much on a talent scale, but on a heart scale, Jacob Sword of Pikeville gives a 110% everygame. Dont get me wrong though Jacob is very good but maybe not on the skill level of McCarty....I like those kind of players much better than the ones who are awesome and are lazy...Heart goes a long ways.
Jamie Case- belfry
Danial Pugh-paintsville
Ethan Johnson the best hands down
1.Ethan Johnson
2.Jamie McCarty
3.Daniel Pugh
4.Jamie Case
5.Lyle Johnson
"#_4" Wrote:1.Ethan Johnson
2.Jamie McCarty
3.Daniel Pugh
4.Jamie Case
5.Lyle Johnson
I agree but i dont think lyle johson desreves to be on that list.....
"#_4" Wrote:1.Ethan Johnson
2.Jamie McCarty
3.Daniel Pugh
4.Jamie Case
5.Lyle Johnson

Are you serious?
That was my list wasn't it. You have your opinion and I have mine.
I think that Lyle Johnson should be on the list. Hes a good player, he just needs to concentrate more on the game instead of jokeing around on the court. He also needs to get in the weight room.
Ok just making sure you didn't have a typo
"basketballstar" Wrote:I think that Lyle Johnson should be on the list. Hes a good player, he just needs to concentrate more on the game instead of jokeing around on the court. He also needs to get in the weight room.
Lyle is a good player but not one of the best juniors...i think he can be but like you said he needs to get in the weight room and take things more serious..
Anthony Coleman from ER deserves some reconition
Just so all of you know Justin Blanton is a Senior not a Junior.

I agree with everyone who placed in that list Ethan Johnson...he is a really good player. I was shocked that there was only one person who listed Jesse Meek. He would have to be in any list of Juniors who really good.

Jamie McCarty I would agree with only half of the time. He is really good when he's playing as part of a team but here lately he's only wanted to showboat and he hasn't shown me anything at all to put him on a list such as this.
Ethan Johnson from Sf...He broke a record the other night...he will be one of the top next year... i think if he had more power he could slam
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Just so all of you know Justin Blanton is a Senior not a Junior.

I agree with everyone who placed in that list Ethan Johnson...he is a really good player. I was shocked that there was only one person who listed Jesse Meek. He would have to be in any list of Juniors who really good.

Jamie McCarty I would agree with only half of the time. He is really good when he's playing as part of a team but here lately he's only wanted to showboat and he hasn't shown me anything at all to put him on a list such as this.
Unless Justin Blanton got double promoted he is just a junior. He was a sophomore last year. He was a freshman when I played baseball against him when I was a senior and that was two years ago.
"rockhouse" Wrote:Unless Justin Blanton got double promoted he is just a junior. He was a sophomore last year. He was a freshman when I played baseball against him when I was a senior and that was two years ago.

Justin Blanton is a Senior. I don't know about any of the past years but I know that he is a Senior and is graduating this year with Ryan Fannin, Kyle Rice, Sean Music and Shawn Johnson at JC.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Justin Blanton is a Senior. I don't know about any of the past years but I know that he is a Senior and is graduating this year with Ryan Fannin, Kyle Rice, Sean Music and Shawn Johnson at JC.
I dont mean to be rude by any means and I hope you dont take me as a smart allack, but he is definately 100% only a junior. I know he played on the same 8th grade team with Kyle Sublett, Tommy Taylor, Coty Conley, and Jamie McCarty and they are all juniors. He is also two years younger than his brother Adam and he graduated last year.
"rockhouse" Wrote:I dont mean to be rude by any means and I hope you dont take me as a smart allack, but he is definately 100% only a junior.

No rudeness taken but I know that Justin Blanton...the one I'm talking about is a Senior.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:No rudeness taken but I am on the boosters for JC and I know that Justin Blanton...the one I'm talking about is a Senior.
All I can say is you need to double check that you are badly mistaken.
"rockhouse" Wrote:All I can say is you need to double check that you are badly mistaken.

I'll check that....
Justin Blanton that plays ball for JCHS is just a Junior.