Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central at Williamsburg 9/5
Williamsburg wins big. Jacket defense will be too much, i can't see Pike Co scoring until the second unit goes in.
Williamsburg-55
PC-47

SHOOTOUT
This will be a much difference ball game from last year Williamsburg had a running clock early on pike county central with that say. I believe this game will be alot closer in the 1St half with Williamsburg winning.This should be a crazy score game.

Williamsburg 64
Pike County Central 32

:Cheerlead
[Image: http://i59.tinypic.com/vpkq5e.jpg]

I think we have the ability to compete/possibly win, but the stars will have to be aligned perfectly that night.

Best of luck to us both!
Big man Ethan Wilson will be back for this game.I stood beside him last night he is a monster....GO Williamsburg :wieghts::wieghts:
This will be A good game, pike central will be and is A really good team, You will get your ticket"s worth here, one of the best QB in the mountains.
The only advantage I see is home field.
This one will be close, but Wburg will prevail.
This will be a much better game than last year. The stars aligned for Williamsburg last year. PC has a very good quarterback who will keep them in the game. Jackets by 10.
Pike central has offense. But let's see if they have the defense.
bac2369 Wrote:Pike central has offense. But let's see if they have the defense.

I listen to Williamsburg 1st game on the radio against Knoxville halls.starter was out after the 1st series in the second qtr.And I was at the south laurel about the same thing....I want to see these guys play some more minute. Geezers these 1st 2 games you don't know what you got. GO Williamsburg :Cheerlead
I see Williamsburg taking this one..

Williamsburg 43
Pike County Central 34
hard one to pick. Williamsburg has home field advantage so I'll go with them in a close one. 35-28.
PIKE CENTRAL and first year head coach Shawn Thacker go on the road and get a big W.
Williamsburg
64SUR Wrote:Big man Ethan Wilson will be back for this game.I stood beside him last night he is a monster....GO Williamsburg :wieghts::wieghts:

he just looked like a monster because you're a runtConfusednicker:
Williamsburg 42-35
Williamsburg will have to come with their head gear buckled tight, thos kids will hit you and they go air mail. I was impressed last year. the Burg 40, PCC 20 Wburg will put up 3 TDs early then PCC will come on.
Good litmus test for both.

PC's offense is where it needs to be to win, but don't think their defense is there yet.

Wburg 36
PC 30
pjdoug Wrote:he just looked like a monster because you're a runtConfusednicker:

Pjdoug I'm 6'2 I was told you are about 5'7 any truth to that..:yikes:
64SUR Wrote:Pjdoug I'm 6'2 I was told you are about 5'7 any truth to that..:yikes:

I saw Pjdoug out in BG at the BQ joint, he's bigger than that 64...Confusedhh:
OldJacket Wrote:I saw Pjdoug out in BG at the BQ joint, he's bigger than that 64...Confusedhh:

I guess alot.5'8 then.He sure does sound short. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Pjdoug I'm 6'2 I was told you are about 5'7 any truth to that..:yikes:

no truth to that :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:I guess alot.5'8 then.He sure does sound short. Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
This could be a shootout
I sure hope this is somewhat close, because this is about the only quality opponent that the burg has on their scheduled.
mysonis55 Wrote:I sure hope this is somewhat close, because this is about the only quality opponent that the burg has on their scheduled.

What about Wayne County,Newport and Campbellville now are these know good also Mysonis55. :disappoint:
64SUR Wrote:What about Wayne County,Newport and Campbellville now are these know good also Mysonis55. :disappoint:

Wayne County= Good...but not close to what they were last year
Newport= Meh...Little bit better than middle of the pack 2A Team
Campbellsville= Improved 1A team but not good...probably in that 9-12 range in 1A
the way these teams like to throw i have to go with burg skylar and the new back from harlan co. will be the difference burg by 14
I see two very good offensive teams squaring off against each other in this game. Williamsburg has very good overall team speed, while Pike Central has one of the best QB'S in 3A. Although, this game will be all about offense, I look for the Williamsburg defense to make a big play in the fourth quarter to help secure the win. Williamsburg wins 45-38.
What EKU said.