Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central '06
Cash Wrote:Pray every night till then and you guys might score more than 6 points this year.Confusederved:

And I may be over-confident, but you are under-estimating the potential of our team.

Lay'n the smack down
I've heard that are goin to goto valley for a scrimmage? is that true?
havent heard that, but u never know.
Coach Matney isnt well right now. I heard he has 9 kidney stones and needs surgery. We need to keep him in our prayers.
HeartOFaChampion Wrote:I've heard that are goin to goto valley for a scrimmage? is that true?

Really?
Eagle Football Wrote:Coach Matney isnt well right now. I heard he has 9 kidney stones and needs surgery. We need to keep him in our prayers.

Absolutely in my prayers
tb15 Wrote:JCHS will be much improved this coming season. I no way can they replace Blume with one man. They will do it with a number of people. With Johnson and Tacket on D they will be solid. Look for Ian Welch to have a great season on both sides of the ball.

One name to WATCH.....Cody Conley. This kid is a great player on both sides that no one seems to know about. He is a throw back player who plays tough! Also look out for a couple of Dillions next season. These brothers will be fun to watch over the next few seasons.
Eagle Football Wrote:Coach Matney isnt well right now. I heard he has 9 kidney stones and needs surgery. We need to keep him in our prayers.

My prayers go out to coach...Get Well coach:getwell:
Thoughts and prayers go out to coach!:theman:
I'm not a big fan of JC or Matney as a matter of fact. But, you're in my prayers coach because you have turned that whole school system around over there...
Warrior is a big dreamer to bad hes dreams wont come true for at least the next 3 seasons
Coach is in my prayers
HeartOFaChampion Wrote:I've heard that are goin to goto valley for a scrimmage? is that true?

That would be a waist of both team's time...JC wouldn't get anything out of it, and SV would get KILLED!

Best of luck Coach M with your medical problems!

Anytime Jim Matney is appart of a staff there going to be a good football team!!! :rock:
Quote:Warrior is a big dreamer to bad hes dreams wont come true for at least the next 3 seaso
I don't think you can prove that point cash money...