•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
pjdoug Wrote:you know Whitley called Confusederved:Confusednicker:

This coming from a guy who thinks it is okay to buy out of two games. He would buy out of Harlan if you could buy out of district games.
E's Army Wrote:This coming from a guy who thinks it is okay to buy out of two games. He would buy out of Harlan if you could buy out of district games.

Actually you can but I believe it automatically puts you 4th or last seed. It may just count as a loss, not positive.
topnotch Wrote:What Williamsburg doesn't need is to take advice from a person who has never played and never coached hates us, not a fan, that would be like taking advice from a radio man..

Still caught up on thinking im the "radio man" huh?

Well im not, but if you make one more accusation as to my identity, you're gone....
pjdoug Wrote:and they sure don't need to give any advice either.

REALLY the laughing stock of area football,(heck even Lynn Camp won more games) that just went 1-10 fired a good coach and don't know what the future holds, big 5a school buying out contracts because they can't even compete and you have the nerve to get on here and act like Williamsburg turned the offer down. Newport confirmed about 2 weeks ago. If that game would have took place I don't know how many Williamsburg would have scored but Whitley would have a big 0 because Jackets D would shut them out.
E's Army Wrote:This coming from a guy who thinks it is okay to buy out of two games. He would buy out of Harlan if you could buy out of district games.

:biglmao:

Never said I wanted to, but it IS okay. If those teams didn't want to have a buy out clause, they should have set it at 50000 instead of a measly 4 grand.

We have an open date, have 64 give us a call:cop:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Still caught up on thinking im the "radio man" huh?

Well im not, but if you make one more accusation as to my identity, you're gone....

:biglmao::Cheerlead:CheerleadConfusednicker:cry baby
cherokee Wrote:REALLY the laughing stock of area football,(heck even Lynn Camp won more games) that just went 1-10 fired a good coach and don't know what the future holds, big 5a school buying out contracts because they can't even compete and you have the nerve to get on here and act like Williamsburg turned the offer down. Newport confirmed about 2 weeks ago. If that game would have took place I don't know how many Williamsburg would have scored but Whitley would have a big 0 because Jackets D would shut them out.

Confusednicker:

Laughing stock of the area wise, but had a good coach.

Oxymoron?
cherokee Wrote::biglmao::Cheerlead:CheerleadConfusednicker:cry baby

Im not the banning type, but when it comes to breaking rules, try me.

You can just forfeit a district game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not the banning type, but when it comes to breaking rules, try me.

not scared just haven't had the time to find the owners of this site but a complaint is forth coming
cherokee Wrote:not scared just haven't had the time to find the owners of this site but a complaint is forth coming

Let me assist you.
Here is a link to the top executive of the site.
Stardust. Im sure he can handle whatever you need to complain about.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/member.php?u=14921
cherokee Wrote::biglmao::Cheerlead:CheerleadConfusednicker:cry baby

cherokee Wrote:not scared just haven't had the time to find the owners of this site but a complaint is forth coming

Pot meet Kettle...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:

Laughing stock of the area wise, but had a good coach.

Oxymoron?

Whitley had way to many things go bad for them last year. Between injuries and a stupid schedule that was very hard, I don't know how they won the one game they did.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Let me assist you.
Here is a link to the top executive of the site.
Stardust. Im sure he can handle whatever you need to complain about.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/member.php?u=14921

thanks who said you were worthless
cherokee Wrote:thanks who said you were worthless

:thanks:
Bolt Wrote:Whitley had way to many things go bad for them last year. Between injuries and a stupid schedule that was very hard, I don't know how they won the one game they did.

you know what they say about excuses
Whitley needs to pay more attention to the talent they have coming up from all their elementary schools . If they would adjust to each classes talent then they wouldn't loss so many kids to the surrounding middle and highschools!!#dalton,nate,etc.ect!
Dalton will be missed , but the burg always has an explosive offence. If their defense grows as much as their offense does each year they will be dangerous !!
Excuses ; noun
a reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.
Bolt Wrote:Whitley had way to many things go bad for them last year. Between injuries and a stupid schedule that was very hard, I don't know how they won the one game they did.
I sure hope they don't have bad things go wrong next year and have all the injuries Whitley has this year. I don't understand why you said that stupid hard schedule. Do you want them to have a easy schedule only to have wins. I hope Coach Chappell best of luck and hope he don't have that all the luck.
cherokee Wrote:REALLY the laughing stock of area football,(heck even Lynn Camp won more games) that just went 1-10 fired a good coach and don't know what the future holds, big 5a school buying out contracts because they can't even compete and you have the nerve to get on here and act like Williamsburg turned the offer down. Newport confirmed about 2 weeks ago. If that game would have took place I don't know how many Williamsburg would have scored but Whitley would have a big 0 because Jackets D would shut them out.

snap back to reality:biglmao:. playing teams like Newport wont get you ready for Mayfield,but I doubt you'll ever make it far enough to play them again anyway.
pjdoug Wrote:snap back to reality:biglmao:. playing teams like Newport wont get you ready for Mayfield,but I doubt you'll ever make it far enough to play them again anyway.

Come on man and wake up , there school played in the state championship game and your school is still looking for there second win of the year has had a terrible off season , things are not looking any better for next year. I use to ride you about getting Anderson for a coach, but after the hire you have made this time next years you will be hoping to get Anderson out of retirement.
insideinfo Wrote:Come on man and wake up , there school played in the state championship game and your school is still looking for there second win of the year has had a terrible off season , things are not looking any better for next year. I use to ride you about getting Anderson for a coach, but after the hire you have made this time next years you would will be hoping to get Anderson out of retirement.

they might have been there but it was far from competitive.maybe you need Anderson for a coach:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:snap back to reality:biglmao:. playing teams like Newport wont get you ready for Mayfield,but I doubt you'll ever make it far enough to play them again anyway.
I have no idea whether Newport will be a quality opponent or not but I would be willing to make a little wager with you that Wburg returns to BG...:haters:
pjdoug Wrote:they might have been there but it was far from competitive.maybe you need Anderson for a coach:biglmao:

I will take a butt kicken in the state title game every year. And you go on and see if you can buy a few more teams out and find your second win of the year.
insideinfo Wrote:I will take a butt kicken in the state title game every year. And you go on and see if you can buy a few more teams out and find your second win of the year.

Confusednicker:
OldJacket Wrote:I have no idea whether Newport will be a quality opponent or not but I would be willing to make a little wager with you that Wburg returns to BG...:haters:

not likely
pjdoug Wrote:Confusednicker:
Some times the truth hurts .
insideinfo Wrote:Some times the truth hurts .

I'm sure it does Smile
I'll bet Whitley won't be at Bowling Green next year. Any takers? How much money do you want to wager pj.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next