Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Arkansas 1/14/14
Mix1 Wrote:4, 5, 5, 2. What UK has lost by in the 4 games. Refs had it in for us last night,, but isn't the reason we lost. 82/142 at the free throw line in those 4 games, 57%, and 60 turnovers is the reason we've lost 4 close games.

Mix1...

Cal said that usally every game the Cats shoot about 20 more ft then the other team expect for last night when the pigs shot a couple more..
Lee was never planned on being used much this year. Dakari was to a point,, but really has zero vertical jump,, wonder if he can actually dunk? Willis and Hawkins was not going to be used much this year. And now the twins have hurt their draft stock bad. I look for all of these to come back.

Mix1...
Poulsons defense is not great but its acceptable. They put to much pressure on these guys to far from the basket. I still don't believe you play in a guys jock 25 feet from the basket and he has the whole path to the basket to get his shoulders around you. . If they want to shoot from there let them. Its not like there are that many great shooters. Poulson BB IQ is heads and tails above the rest of these guys. He is a guy that understands basketball and the rest are athletes trying to play basketball. He is the best PG on the team. If I were Poulson being a senior I would tell Cal I wasn't going in till I get my number back you gave Harrison. What a slap in the face being a senior. These teams play nothing but street ball, its so sloppy and void of fundamentals and finesse the refs cant even call the game. Anybody that says they cant watch the NBA is nuts after watching SEC basketball.
catsallthetime Wrote:Poulsons defense is not great but its acceptable. They put to much pressure on these guys to far from the basket. I still don't believe you play in a guys jock 25 feet from the basket and he has the whole path to the basket to get his shoulders around you. . If they want to shoot from there let them. Its not like there are that many great shooters. Poulson BB IQ is heads and tails above the rest of these guys. He is a guy that understands basketball and the rest are athletes trying to play basketball. He is the best PG on the team. If I were Poulson being a senior I would tell Cal I wasn't going in till I get my number back you gave Harrison. What a slap in the face being a senior. These teams play nothing but street ball, its so sloppy and void of fundamentals and finesse the refs cant even call the game. Anybody that says they cant watch the NBA is nuts after watching SEC basketball.

First of all, it's POLSON. His defense is appalling in every aspect. He may have a high basketball IQ, but he couldn't guard a wet mop. You're blind or stupid if you think he can.

If you really think he is the best PG on the team then there's no hope for you. Hawkins is already better than Polson as a freshman.

Polson voluntarily gave Andrew his jersey #. He didn't have it taken from him. lol.

Polson ran the point last year. How'd that turn out for us?
[Image: http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-commo...825324.jpg]

^
More fight than any ive seen on the court all year
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:First of all, it's POLSON. His defense is appalling in every aspect. He may have a high basketball IQ, but he couldn't guard a wet mop. You're blind or stupid if you think he can.

If you really think he is the best PG on the team then there's no hope for you. Hawkins is already better than Polson as a freshman.

Polson voluntarily gave Andrew his jersey #. He didn't have it taken from him. lol.

Polson ran the point last year. How'd that turn out for us?

In games that polson ran the point it worked out pretty good for us, however ryan harrow was our point guard for the majority last year and his inconsistency combined with archies killed all flow to our offense....

Hawkins is more athletically gifted and has a higher ceilling than polson, but isnt mentally ready.

I see the potential in Harrison, but their is a lack in desire. He might have the worst motor out of all Cal's previous PG's and maybe the worst on this team. Hopefully that is something that they can change. But most of the time its one of those things you either got it or dont.
So much for the greatest team since the 96 Bulls. Some of you delusional UK fans were actually saying 40-0.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:So much for the greatest team since the 96 Bulls. Some of you delusional UK fans were actually saying 40-0.

One of these days West Virgina may be good enough that someone may want to Troll them. Just not in our life time.
UK is going to lose at least six players to the draft. Calipari thrives on how many "he gets to the NBA." Never could figure out how he thinks he gets guys who would be drafted anyway to the NBA if they were allowed to go. As for freshmen mistakes......that's what you will get every year because that's the way Cal goes. Right now Arizona, Syracuse look real good.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[Image: http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-commo...825324.jpg]

^
More fight than any ive seen on the court all year

No, I'm confident that he's whining again!
^
Before the year started I said the twins come across as spoiled little brats to me.
I don't remember who it was, but somebody gave me hell for it.

I think I was right with my judgement. I would imagine they like to cry from time to time.