Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia @ Buckhorn
I was told the game may be moved to Perry Central because Buckhorn has no water so they cant flush Cordia down the Toilet...Buckhorn by 2 in OT.
ballboy Wrote:I was told the game may be moved to Perry Central because Buckhorn has no water so they cant flush Cordia down the Toilet...Buckhorn by 2 in OT.

Ballboy wanting some Gate money...:biglmao:
No their no school here and Buckhorn area has no water, I get the gate money at the regional tournament.
Cordia by 6
Per a VERY good source just a few mins ago: Cordia boys ARE NOT ELIGIBLE yet. They may have filed an injunction but the Judge still has to rule on that. Now, w/ that being said I could see filing an injunction for the senior kid because he will prob b done by the time court date rolls around & he would be fine. On the other hand w/ the Chapman kid that is only a JR it would be stupid to file an injunction on his behalf. He would more than likely lose his entire senior year to play about 12/15 ball games this season. That would not be in the Chapman kids best interest at all.
Has the Julian even officially ruled them ineligible yet?
With the "inside info" you Cordia fans have on here id be suprised if they are eligible at all.
However i still take Cordia in this one.
zaga_fan Wrote:Has the Julian even officially ruled them ineligible yet?

From what I'm being told the answer is YES, they have been ruled ineligible to play this season.
This game will be AT THE HORN tonight at 7PM.
ballstar Wrote:Per a VERY good source just a few mins ago: Cordia boys ARE NOT ELIGIBLE yet. They may have filed an injunction but the Judge still has to rule on that. Now, w/ that being said I could see filing an injunction for the senior kid because he will prob b done by the time court date rolls around & he would be fine. On the other hand w/ the Chapman kid that is only a JR it would be stupid to file an injunction on his behalf. He would more than likely lose his entire senior year to play about 12/15 ball games this season. That would not be in the Chapman kids best interest at all.

You think rhodes cares? He let Hines hang around and miss half his senior year!
I truly think this will be a tuff game for Cordia. The Horn is tuff at the horn and will give Cordia all they want & then some. I would love to go watch this one!