Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 79 South Floyd 64
South Floyd didn't exactly pull this one off tonight but they'll be back come district tourny time...
heard SF shot around 39 3-pointers tonight. If this is true then thats one of the reasons they got beat. And of course the other being Ethan Johnson and Ryan Little not playing. No low post presence to stop Kidd and Johnson has the total game and without him SF is nothing. But other than all that, congrats to BL and a very big win.
That loss stings for the Hi-Hat crazies..
Thanks for posting the score. Congrats BL
the only reason we lost was b/c little and johnson wasnt playing and it didnt help that ryan j was thrown out also we shot WAY TO MANY 3s and didnt even try to drive any. tough loss for the raiders and congrats to the bobcats. and that was a very bad called game imo.
Even with those two, I truly believe that Betsy Layne is a better team than South Floyd.
JayBlackcat your retarded.
No, I'm just smarter than average, maybe you're*** (pay attention to that usage lesson) just not seeing past your bias.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Even with those two, I truly believe that Betsy Layne is a better team than South Floyd.
Ummm did you get in the head or sumthing there is no way BL is better Then SF are 2 of are best player were out and thats all you could do how sad...........
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:Ummm did you get in the head or sumthing there is no way BL is better Then SF are 2 of are best player were out and thats all you could do how sad...........
I have no idea what any of that is supposed to mean??
If I can recall BL only lost by 2 at SF and that is with Little and Johnson playing.....so since the game was at BL this time I think we would have won anyways......we had the biggest crowd we have had all year....our side of the gym was packed....nice win cats!!!!
I'm not bias. SF and BL met earlier in the season and at one point SF was winning by 20. They also won the game, with ETHAN and RYAN. Ryan and Ethan are a big role in SF's scoreing. Ryan averaging like 16, and Ethan averaging 17. Going by that, thats 33pts combined. With 33pts SF would have beat BL what?? 97-79..No way BL is better
I'm not bias. SF and BL met earlier in the season and at one point SF was winning by 20, they also won the game. Ryan and Ethan are a big role in SF's scoreing. Ryan averaging like 16, and Ethan averaging 17. Going by that, thats 33pts combined. With 33pts SF would have beat BL what?? 97-79..No way BL is better
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I have no idea what any of that is supposed to mean??
It was supposed to say did you get hit in the head which i think you did....for thinking BL is better then SF.......we will see when you get Romped by Pburg
"basketballstar" Wrote:I'm not bias. SF and BL met earlier in the season and at one point SF was winning by 20, they also won the game. Ryan and Ethan are a big role in SF's scoreing. Ryan averaging like 16, and Ethan averaging 17. Going by that, thats 33pts combined. With 33pts SF would have beat BL what?? 97-79..No way BL is better
Listen, I agree that they are both good players, but you also have to take in account that this was on Betsy Layne's home court and as I understand they were winning by 30+ at one point and even your logic those 33 points would have done nothing but made it a close game. Let me bring up the point that I never discounted your opinion as you did mine, this is an opinionated forum, and all I did was bring up the thought that I believe BL is the better of these two teams. This is even with all the fan support from the SF faithful riding high from winning the All "A".
Lets just drop it.. But SF is better IMO.... LMAO....SF's fan support didn't support anything tonight. I bet they didn't have 25 ppl there.
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:It was supposed to say did you get hit in the head which i think you did....for thinking BL is better then SF.......we will see when you get Romped by Pburg
LMFAO!!!! Dude, just stop. I know, you were trying to state the phrase "when you get romped by SF" but it isn't coming out that way.
"basketballstar" Wrote:Lets just drop it.. But SF is better IMO.... LMAO....SF's fan support didn't support anything tonight. I bet they didn't have 25 ppl there.
So the "Crazzies" (with however many Z's they feel necessary) are off the bandwagon again?
jayblackcat you are on something , the game at sf was called by the same ref that do not want sf to win after the raiders got up 20 the whistle started blowing. on ref tonight let thacker cuz him and give him evil eyes allnight and that was the same ref that gave johnson a t and said he was not letting a player cuz at him, (i can the other can not of course its BL). as for the better team BL has 6 winns and 4 are at homw where everyone knows what goes on. tonight the changed a foul from kidd to whitt cause it was a close gave (know for a fact not a rumor). better team is by far Sf and the bobcats just better hope they win the conference cuase they do not want the raiders in the 1st round or it will be like last year all over again in the district.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Listen, I agree that they are both good players, but you also have to take in account that this was on Betsy Layne's home court and as I understand they were winning by 30+ at one point and even your logic those 33 points would have done nothing but made it a close game. Let me bring up the point that I never discounted your opinion as you did mine, this is an opinionated forum, and all I did was bring up the thought that I believe BL is the better of these two teams. This is even with all the fan support from the SF faithful riding high from winning the All "A".

Your opinions mean nothing to me or ne 1 eles
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:LMFAO!!!! Dude, just stop. I know, you were trying to state the phrase "when you get romped by SF" but it isn't coming out that way.
Did you think you was gonna get a Cookie for that comment.and when i said Romped by pburg i did't studder........
well lets get bak on the subject good win bl .....it should be an interesting game if the 2 meet agian
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:Did you think you was gonna get a Cookie for that comment.and when i said Romped by pburg i did't studder........

:wtf1: jayblackcat IS FROM PRESTONSBURG. I haven't see BL play this year so I can't say they are better than SF, I can say that SF is a hell of a team. I can see where not having Ethan and Ryan hurt, but you can't say they would have won had they been playing cause you don't know if they woulda been shooting good or not.

Why did Ryan Johnson get thrown out?
"basketballstar" Wrote:I'm not bias. SF and BL met earlier in the season and at one point SF was winning by 20, they also won the game. Ryan and Ethan are a big role in SF's scoreing. Ryan averaging like 16, and Ethan averaging 17. Going by that, thats 33pts combined. With 33pts SF would have beat BL what?? 97-79..No way BL is better

how can you just add in their averages and say that they would have scored 33 more points??

that isnt a smart way at all of doing it, but lets say that u put in the extra 33 points, then you would have to take off the points scored by the other guys that played in their places. wouldnt that make a bit more sense? not that it makes sense anyway doing it like that..but i guess if you all want to make up excuses for losing, be my guest
hilarious Smile
"Matt_Knee" Wrote:how can you just add in their averages and say that they would have scored 33 more points??

that isnt a smart way at all of doing it, but lets say that u put in the extra 33 points, then you would have to take off the points scored by the other guys that played in their places. wouldnt that make a bit more sense? not that it makes sense anyway doing it like that..but i guess if you all want to make up excuses for losing, be my guest
How can you say that its not an excuse for loosing but if they would have been there the outcome would have been way differnt........so quit trying too start an arguement and get this thread closed.......
Why was Johnson threw out and why did Ethen and Little not play?
"basketballstar" Wrote:Lets just drop it.. But SF is better IMO.... LMAO....SF's fan support didn't support anything tonight. I bet they didn't have 25 ppl there.

yea no kidding why didnt sf have that many ppl there bl went all out and there was no one there
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:Why was Johnson threw out and why did Ethen and Little not play?
No clue don't guess to many ppl want to say........
y werent ther many ppl from sf at the bl vs sf game bl so totally went all out !