Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. 32 Madison Southern 28
Final from PC Field!

The Pulaski County Maroons are your 5A Region 4 2013 Regional Champions!

Maroons improve their best season start as well as their home playoff record to 13-0 and have broken the record for the most wins in school history! Congrats Maroons!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Great accomplishment for the Maroons!! Congratulations, and thanks for the updates!!
If BGR wasnt as slow as a snail then i would have listened to the end of this one.

Ive said since last year (Ask HDE) PC is your region champs.
What a game! Both teams played their hearts out. Pulaski stopped Harris tonight. Had 1 run for 76, other than that not a lot on the ground. He did have 3 TDs. Aaron Smith was a MAN tonight! Best PLAYER on the field tonight! Played offense, defense & Special Teams. True ironman! What a great player! PC improves to 13-0 and move to semi-star.
Can't wait to hear the excuses from the southern fans.
What was it this time, the ref, the rain, the wet field, bad play calling, etc.
Cong: to Coach H and all the PC players. 2 Teams from Pulaski in Semi-Finals.
No excuses, just a great game by 2 very good teams! Pulaski is just better. I meant semi-state in earlier post.
Great game. Coach Hines and staff runs a first class program and it is great to see him and his players get their due. No doubt now who the best team in the region is this year and possibly the state. Stay tuned!
Congrats to Maroons.
And just think, everything I heard in the pre season is that next year will be their year. I guess they got there a year ahead of time. Good luck next week. I would love to see you playing at WKU.
Fun game to watch, Congrats Maroons!
Aaron Smith, one of the best players in the state period!!!
What were Harris' numbers?
Congrats Maroons!!! Take Care of business next week!!!
E's Army Wrote:What were Harris' numbers?

Take away 1 70 yard TD run well under 100. I heard someone say 24 for 150.
24 carries 152 is what radio had him with. Had 1 run for 76, 23 more carries for 76. PC really did hold him in check
^
The only team in this region that could!
The Maroons ROLLLLLLLLL. Could not be more proud as an alumni. Hoping for a huge crowd next week at Anderson Co!
Where are all the southern fans? Maybe you all should have spent the night in Pulaski.

How can a team that starts a bunch of 9th and 10th graders with so many injured beat such a well balanced team, not to mention the top RB in Ky who is going to michigan.

Congrats PC for overcoming all the odds.
Congrats Maroons. I said in the prediction thread the Aaron Smith could be the difference in the weather tonight--sounded like he had a great game. 3 Regional Champs from the Lake Cumberland area tonight.
Let start by saying I'm neither a Pulaski or Madison Southern fan. Now, what a game! Both teams played their tails off. #11 and #7 for Pulaski are special talents. After the first play I saw Damien Harris try to cut and fall, I know Southern was gonna struggle. Hell of a high school game. Anderson will be a tough place for Pulaski to win, IMO.
Full deck Wrote:Where are all the southern fans? Maybe you all should have spent the night in Pulaski.

How can a team that starts a bunch of 9th and 10th graders with so many injured beat such a well balanced team, not to mention the top RB in Ky who is going to michigan.

Congrats PC for overcoming all the odds.

With all due respect not many southern fans post on here from my experiences. Don't ruin what your team did tonight. Win with class and don't be a jerk. Just saying.
ataclance Wrote:With all due respect not many southern fans post on here from my experiences. Don't ruin what your team did tonight. Win with class and don't be a jerk. Just saying.

That's not a Pulaski fan.
ataclance Wrote:With all due respect not many southern fans post on here from my experiences. Don't ruin what your team did tonight. Win with class and don't be a jerk. Just saying.

Full deck isn't a Pulaski fan. In fact, he got pretty upset with me when I said that if the Maroons kept improving and stayed healthy that they had a legit shot to be the 5A Runner-ups this year. I said it back in week 2 or 3 and he got upset about me crowning them before they'd played a district game. I'm not sure who he roots for.
Forever Maroon Wrote:That's not a Pulaski fan.

Your right but I was tonight, if you had to live around the southern people like I do and work with them, you would understand why I love them getting beat, all they say at work is how bad they were going to win tonight, Harris this and Harris that, we're going to do this and we're going to do that, I got so sick of hearing it. Eat your crow MS.

Here you are in another thread from a team in Pulaski County telling someone what to do. One thing I can tell about you Mr ataclance is you think you are the boss. SMH
Well said. Southern fan here saying congratulations to PC. Full Deck has chip on his shoulder. PC and Southern both run class act football programs. Full Deck is Rockcastle fan that is living in the past. Good luck Maroons next week.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If BGR wasnt as slow as a snail then i would have listened to the end of this one.

Ive said since last year (Ask HDE) PC is your region champs.

Having fun with ole HDE again.
I found this from the Harlan County thread during the summer. This is you:

Post 1
I expected HC to be better next year then they were this year, so it wouldnt surprise me a bit to see them back in Bowling Green in 2013.

Whitley should be able to make it interesting in 2014.

Post 2
I believe this proves the HC fans were right when they said they were trying to schedule tough games.

This schedule is brutal. It reminds me of what Whitley has been doing for years. It can either really lift your team up or completely shut them down. Either way i truly believe a tougher schedule makes you stronger come playoff time.

Should be a fun year around the mountains. Whitley picked up Knox as well and will get there shot at the Harris kid from Madison Southern in week 0. They also have Bell, and Boyle is like the Belfry game for HC.

HC is the favorite next year, there is no doubt about that. That junior class was stacked!
HDE Wrote:Having fun with ole HDE again.
I found this from the Harlan County thread during the summer. This is you:

Post 1
I expected HC to be better next year then they were this year, so it wouldnt surprise me a bit to see them back in Bowling Green in 2013.

Whitley should be able to make it interesting in 2014.

Post 2
I believe this proves the HC fans were right when they said they were trying to schedule tough games.

This schedule is brutal. It reminds me of what Whitley has been doing for years. It can either really lift your team up or completely shut them down. Either way i truly believe a tougher schedule makes you stronger come playoff time.

Should be a fun year around the mountains. Whitley picked up Knox as well and will get there shot at the Harris kid from Madison Southern in week 0. They also have Bell, and Boyle is like the Belfry game for HC.

HC is the favorite next year, there is no doubt about that. That junior class was stacked!

The favorite of the district!

I was right. Ive been calling PC since last year.

There is more than one witness to that!

You gave me two post that doesnt say anything, I can give you 200 that does :biggrin:
If Harlan County had won, you could have gone back to that with the "See, I said it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Harlan County in Bowling Green."