Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 7 Corbin 0
It's all Gut's fault, he starts pulling for Corbin and the season soon falls apart...
Hoskins had the Defense ready. I thought the kicker would win it, but I did call it. Corbin has an attitude and ego to overlook people. They got humbled.
:HitWall:It's not Corbin's attitude or ego that lost the game. Those are great kids and they played their hearts out until the coaches berated them for two weeks after losing to Wayne Co. Our coaching staff can't seem correct mistakes without blaming the kids. I'm sure they will blame this loss on the kids as well. I'm really afraid they've destroyed this team's will. Anybody who was at the Wayne or Bell game knows we simply got out coached. I've tried my best to support these coaches but its time they move on. Jewell and Farris are jerks to the kids and none of the kids like or respect them. They threw last season away for the two Jewell boys and now they are covering their butts by blaming the kids for basically horrible game prep, play calling, and having players in the wrong place. I foresee several parents going to the school board at season end. Hang in there hounds....you have a great team despite your idiot coaches. Rise above them.
SEKYFAN Wrote:It's all Gut's fault, he starts pulling for Corbin and the season soon falls apart...

Confusednicker:

It never fails.
Middlesboro would of beat Corbin by 30 if they played in the regular season. Congrats to Bell County.
Boy that Trimble county game looks a little more important now :biglmao: Corbin has played 1 good team and 1 bad bell county team and lost both of them. Corbin has not beaten a good team this year
Middlesboro couldn't carry Corbin's jock strap!! Hate all you want in Corbin will be ok we need to get healthy for a good playoff drive!! We played bell without waddle that's a big deal he's the best athlete on the team. Take guffey away from Wayne and see what happens to them.
Corbin I am not from there but I could never pay you back for the memories and real life situation you ment to me and my family you have good team and one that you can be proud of I am also proud of Waddle a great athlete but more important he is my cousin and a credit to the youth of Corbin We can all be proud of the hounds and look forward to better times I for one look forward to the next time you play Bell ( In the play offs I hope) with Waddle there all the way.
Go Big Red! Wrote:Middlesboro couldn't carry Corbin's jock strap!! Hate all you want in Corbin will be ok we need to get healthy for a good playoff drive!! We played bell without waddle that's a big deal he's the best athlete on the team. Take guffey away from Wayne and see what happens to them.

Middlesboro I don't think would pooch kick to Corbin like Wayne co did I only wish Wayne co would have pooch it to Williamsburg Confusednicker:
Wayne pooch kicked Middlesboro also. Wayne has two younger QB that in a few years maybe as good or better than Guffey. Saw them at Middle School playoffs last year. Heck I think I am going to become a Wayne fan with all the homers from Corbin spewing excuses.
Guys, when creating final score threads, please do it correctly (see below).

Correct Way:

Bell County 7 Corbin 0

Bell County 7 - Corbin 0

Incorrect way:

Bell County defeats Corbin
Corbin 0 Bell 7
Corbin loses to Bell

Their's a sticky thread at top of each forum that gives this. Please read it.

Thanks, SK.
Take Bell and Wayne out and Corbin's opponents are 11-38. Now Big Red, Gut, and whoever is talking trash about how good you are, you better look again cause this is a false sense of security. You have played a bunch of losers except those two games and you lost both. Time to shut up and I mean shut up till you at least beat someone who is .500. Idiots. I mean really. Read the above again and tell me how you can even come on here talking trash.
Matt Dillon Wrote:Take Bell and Wayne out and Corbin's opponents are 11-38. Now Big Red, Gut, and whoever is talking trash about how good you are, you better look again cause this is a false sense of security. You have played a bunch of losers except those two games and you lost both. Time to shut up and I mean shut up till you at least beat someone who is .500. Idiots. I mean really. Read the above again and tell me how you can even come on here talking trash.

:Thumbs: :lmao:
that's what I am talking about
Matt Dillon continues to make a donkey out of himself spewing his hatred for Corbin. I guarantee that little butt wipe has never played a down of football in his life. His only joy is putting Corbin down. Dillon you are a sad little puke.....get a life. I refuse to put down Bell or Wayne for beating Corbin. They both beat Corbin fair and square. I am not making any excuses....bad coaching, injuries etc are all part of the game. They won and Corbin lost. It's that plain simple. Here is another fact Dillon, very few Corbin fans are on here trashing other local teams but you seem to have a sickness toward Corbin. That's good because it means you envy us and are simply jealous of us. I'm not really sure why because we are no longer a power house as the 70s and 80s. Regardless you make yourself look like an ass and I am starting to enjoy it. Keep up the talk dip stick, I can't wait for your next post about us. :rockon:
oldhound70s Wrote:Matt Dillon continues to make a donkey out of himself spewing his hatred for Corbin. I guarantee that little butt wipe has never played a down of football in his life. His only joy is putting Corbin down. Dillon you are a sad little puke.....get a life. I refuse to put down Bell or Wayne for beating Corbin. They both beat Corbin fair and square. I am not making any excuses....bad coaching, injuries etc are all part of the game. They won and Corbin lost. It's that plain simple. Here is another fact Dillon, very few Corbin fans are on here trashing other local teams but you seem to have a sickness toward Corbin. That's good because it means you envy us and are simply jealous of us. I'm not really sure why because we are no longer a power house as the 70s and 80s. Regardless you make yourself look like an ass and I am starting to enjoy it. Keep up the talk dip stick, I can't wait for your next post about us. :rockon:

If Matt dillon's hatred means he envies and is jealous of Corbin, then think about how much envy and jealousy that people on here have for Bell Co!!!! Especially " mommas boy" RIUTG!! Wow really makes all us Bell Co faithful feel good!! lol lol :biglmao::zzz::lmao:
snapcat91 Wrote:If Matt dillon's hatred means he envies and is jealous of Corbin, then think about how much envy and jealousy that people on here have for Bell Co!!!! Especially " mommas boy" RIUTG!! Wow really makes all us Bell Co faithful feel good!! lol lol :biglmao::zzz::lmao:

:hilarious:
Go Big Red! Wrote:Middlesboro couldn't carry Corbin's jock strap!! Hate all you want in Corbin will be ok we need to get healthy for a good playoff drive!! We played bell without waddle that's a big deal he's the best athlete on the team. Take guffey away from Wayne and see what happens to them.

I really believe Mboro could carry Corbin's jock strap....and wrap it around their throat!
Matt Dillon Wrote:Take Bell and Wayne out and Corbin's opponents are 11-38. Now Big Red, Gut, and whoever is talking trash about how good you are, you better look again cause this is a false sense of security. You have played a bunch of losers except those two games and you lost both. Time to shut up and I mean shut up till you at least beat someone who is .500. Idiots. I mean really. Read the above again and tell me how you can even come on here talking trash.

If you leave Bell Co and Wayne Co in and take out McCreary Co, Trimble Co and Southwestern their opponents are well over .500. But why would eliminate the good or the bad teams from their schedule to make it look worse or better than it actually is?
snapcat91 Wrote:If Matt dillon's hatred means he envies and is jealous of Corbin, then think about how much envy and jealousy that people on here have for Bell Co!!!! Especially " mommas boy" RIUTG!! Wow really makes all us Bell Co faithful feel good!! lol lol :biglmao::zzz::lmao:

I agree completely....that's why not many of us Corbin faithful are on here bashing you. Most of us are really not envious. We have no room to talk and I actually respect your program. I would trade coaches with you though. How about it?:please:
Come on Dillon. We Corbin fans need to hear more of your hate. Just how envious are you?:disappoint:
I dont hate Corbin, I just think they have some of the worst fans in the area. As for the record, I took all the teams Corbin had beat and tallied their records. I am not leaving anything out, you played them and won and thats more than I can say about your games with Bell and Wayne......
oldhound70s Wrote:I agree completely....that's why not many of us Corbin faithful are on here bashing you. Most of us are really not envious. We have no room to talk and I actually respect your program. I would trade coaches with you though. How about it?:please:

No trade. We will trade none of them!!!
rojas Wrote:If you leave Bell Co and Wayne Co in and take out McCreary Co, Trimble Co and Southwestern their opponents are well over .500. But why would eliminate the good or the bad teams from their schedule to make it look worse or better than it actually is?

Why would I leave any win out? I only took the losses out. Maybe I should just add Wayne and Bells record up and say this is the record of those they lost to. You make no sense with that logic. I am not trying to make them look anything other than what they are. I gave you the record of all the teams they have beat. They lost to Bell and Wayne. Wayne is 9-0. Bell is 5-3. So to appease the Corbin faithful they lost to two teams that are a combined 14-3. And to think some of the Corbin fans questioned Wayne schedule. SMH
TopCat Wrote:No trade. We will trade none of them!!!

We won't even trade Gary or Fish, our equipment managers!!!
Corbin has not beat a team with a winning record!!
redstorm Wrote:Corbin has not beat a team with a winning record!!

Thats why they dont like Mr Dillon, I have exposed them. They were not even smart enough to figure that one out. :biglmao:
Dillion's a retarded troll!! Corbin sucks that's why we put a running clock on Danville and everyone else we beat and that's why we are the only team that has came within 3 td's of Wayne. Your a chain gang idiot!! Go back to your own thread Dillion you don't even have a dog in the fight!!i really can't believe the Bell people on her running their mouths were the heck was you at before the game????? Congrats you won a trip to play the 3a state champs good luck with that. If we played the way Corbin has played every other game this year bell would have got beat handily. We came out flat and bell was the better team this Friday. Dillon go back to Johnson Central!!! Belfry has a little something for you on 11/01/13. Take a look at who you have beat they all suck too except Harlan co and they gave you that game. I do believe if Johnson central played Harlan Co again it would be a different story. You my friend didn't get the same Harlan co that belfry beat. Don't even bring up irony on ohio they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy down and you got a big win over a 0-8 team too. You better watch throwing rocks from a glass house pal. I can't wait for belfry to kick your teeth in!!!!! That is the last time I will waste my time with the tars on the chain gang. Peace out troll!!!

GO BIG RED!!!
Matt Dillon Wrote:I dont hate Corbin, I just think they have some of the worst fans in the area. As for the record, I took all the teams Corbin had beat and tallied their records. I am not leaving anything out, you played them and won and thats more than I can say about your games with Bell and Wayne......
Once again Dillon has shown his pitiful envy and hatred toward Corbin. Why else would he be researching records etc. As for the record Dillon, you continue to make an ass out of yourself by trolling and throwing rocks at Corbin. Keep posting Dillon, you make my day. By the way, Go Big Red owns youConfusednicker:
Corbin is a good team. Does this mean they will play Etown in the first round? I really want to see the Elam kid play. I may go to that one.