Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. @ Madison Southern 10/11
Pulaski County 7-0(2-0) vs Madison Southern 6-0(2-0)

This a huge game taking place up in Berea on Friday night! 1 of only 3 games in the entire state between unbeaten teams. Adding even more to this game is the fact that it is for the District! Pulaski County will be looking to go 8-0 for the first time in school history. Needless to say, there is a lot riding on this game for both teams!

What are everyone's thoughts and predictions on this one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Both teams have very high powered offenses. MS of course has Michigan commit Damien Harris and the Maroons have the ability to slash and gash any defense and score in under a minute. Could turn into a shootout. Winner will definitely be decided by whose defense can come up with the biggest stops as well as which team can limit their penalties and turnovers. Can't wait for this one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate this pick :Sad04: Madison southern 44 Pulaski co 22 let's go Pulaski co you already prove me wrong by beating north laurel :Cheerlead
My thoughts are, this game is way to close to predict!! Sure hope it doesn't make EKUAlum's Set the Line!!!

I will be very anxious to see how these two teams play out...got a vested interest in this one!!
This game is huge, both teams are very good. Hate to make a pick on this but I will go with pc by a score.
Maroons will have to be better against the run than they were against North Laurel.
Will PC be at full strength for this one?
I'm picking the mighty Maroons in a shootout. Their squad has week in/out been plagued with injuries, as I'm hearing of several freshman that might get their first Varsity start in hands down the biggest game of the season. I am thinking these youngsters step up and make enough plays to win, with Riley Hall exposing the MS defense in great fashion.
This could be the game of the year! I look for a lot of points to be put up for each side. Get there early, it will be a packed house!
Pulaski County all in all is the much better team.

The question remains though, what is the difference that clearly the best player on the field has in the outcome.

Pulaski 36
Mad. Southern 28
This one is gonna be a shootout! I look for Southern to control the clock with the running game. If they limit mistakes they may pull the upset. Harris could be the difference. Good luck to both teams. Will this be on the internet anywhere?
After North showed that PC can be runned on Harris may be the difference in this one. If PC defence keeps Harris in check they win. If Madison Southern controls the clock and Harris does his thing they win. Madison Southern has to limit the number of times Riley Hall gets the ball!!! I'm a Madison Southern fan this week, homefield and Harris gets this one. MS 35 PC 28.
laker20 Wrote:Will PC be at full strength for this one?

PC has the motto next man up since they have so many great players, dont matter if anyone gets hurt for them they just have so many great players to replace them.

Having seen both, I think its a toss up. bot have a great player and pc has lots of offense
Madison southern 35 Pulaski 21
I'm gonna take the home team in this one.

Madison Southern 42
Pulaski Co. 36

This will be best game in the state Friday night!
I don't know much about Madison Southern. Who else besides Harris is a threat? I'll give him his 4 touchdowns and his 250 yards.

Pulaski - 42
Damien Harris - 27
Pulaski with more weapons and better balance wins this one by 7.
This match-up will certainly help determine who Bowling Green gets to destroy the first weekend in December (6-class football - Yawn). I'm hoping it's the Maroons:

Pulaski - 54

D. Harris - 42
Pulaski has started slowly the last 2 weeks. They can't let that happen this week, if they do it will be much harder to come back against a team with a running back like Harris. If they get the lead I don't think the Eagles can come back on them--especially if Harris has his touches limited like he has in the past. I'll take the Maroons 35-28.
If Pulaski County is capable of containg Harris, (not stopping him, nobody in the state would do that) then book your tickets to Bowling Green Pulaski fans.
It will take a major upset, including Harlan County, for PC to lose IMO.
PC in a BARN BURNER 42 to 35. They have looked good with their running back by committe, they have to many offensive weapons.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If Pulaski County is capable of containg Harris, (not stopping him, nobody in the state would do that) then book your tickets to Bowling Green Pulaski fans.
It will take a major upset, including Harlan County, for PC to lose IMO.

No, no and no!!

Pulaski and Madison Southern will be a close game, IMO. I hate that Madison Southern has the home field advantage, and it will be a factor. However, Pulaski continues to get stronger. I do believe the Maroons will pull this one out by a score!

Don't count us out Gut. I believe the Maroons and Black Bears will have a showdown for Bowling Green. I hate to look that far into the future, and rarely do; however, I just gots a feelin'!!!
:Thumbs:
This will be a great game, too close to call. Harris is the real deal. If PC can stop Harris, they will win.
Madison Southern 38 Pulaski County 36
I'll give Gabe Blair from NL credit, he ran his heart out against PC but, since he was the only threat that NL had, he and their offensive line wore down quickly and I foresee the same thing happening with Madison Southern. Pulaski can keep sending in fresh players on offense and defense and it wears on the other team. Madison Southern will definitely make a game out of it in the first half but, you can't stop the inevitable, you can only delay the inevitable. The inevitable being the Maroons' high powered, quick strike offense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:No, no and no!!

Pulaski and Madison Southern will be a close game, IMO. I hate that Madison Southern has the home field advantage, and it will be a factor. However, Pulaski continues to get stronger. I do believe the Maroons will pull this one out by a score!

Don't count us out Gut. I believe the Maroons and Black Bears will have a showdown for Bowling Green. I hate to look that far into the future, and rarely do; however, I just gots a feelin'!!!

Your teddy bears embarrassed me to bad in the belfry week for me to count you in Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't count us out Gut. I believe the Maroons and Black Bears will have a showdown for Bowling Green. I hate to look that far into the future, and rarely do; however, I just gots a feelin'!!!

I kind of like having Gut on the Pulaski bandwagon.
Gitback Coach Wrote:This match-up will certainly help determine who Bowling Green gets to destroy the first weekend in December (6-class football - Yawn). I'm hoping it's the Maroons:

Pulaski - 54

D. Harris - 42

No chance for District 8 this year?
I think Harlan County is 8-1 in the playoffs against District 7 the past three years.
^
I remember when nobody gave district 7 a chance a couple of years ago an SW came out of nowhere.
I no longer predict sweeps lol.
HDE Wrote:I kind of like having Gut on the Pulaski bandwagon.

It should be good news for Harlan County...