Poll: Belfry @ Harlan Co Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
69.61%
Belfry
30.39%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Harlan County 9/6
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Please tell em, i think what he means is you D-line is smaller than our O-line....yes your O-line is bigger than our D-line, With the exception of Barnes, From what i have seen, is we match up about the same at all positions....now your best player is #35, tough as nails and loves contact...i can't wait to see him and our #5 meet up the middle...Your best athlete is #2 very fast but doesn't seem that physical so the question is can he take a hit like he is gonna feel on Friday...this is just my opinion but the story will be told Friday...

Whitehead is my kind of football player. He plays like heat seeking missile. Reminds me of bigger Charlie Dotson on both both sides of the football and that is a major compliment. Wish we had him on this Belfry team..he is exactly what this Pirate defense needs.

There will definitely be pads popping when Hatfield comes into the hole.
ekualum05 Wrote:whitehead is my kind of football player. He plays like heat seeking missile. Reminds me of bigger charlie dotson on both both sides of the football and that is a major compliment. Wish we had him on this belfry team..he is exactly what this pirate defense needs.

There will definitely be pads popping when hatfield comes into the hole.
hatfield is a manchild!!!!!!!!!!!! Has been since last year
I love the passion of the Belfry fans. I enjoyed the Pike Co. Bowl and saw some really promising young talent on the field. I didn't see a big/stout run stuffing defense out of Belfry. I think the Belfry personel is much more suited to play against smaller spread like offenses.

Harlan Co. looks HUGE up front. The QB and 35 concern me.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Please tell em, i think what he means is you D-line is smaller than our O-line....yes your O-line is bigger than our D-line, With the exception of Barnes, From what i have seen, is we match up about the same at all positions....now your best player is #35, tough as nails and loves contact...i can't wait to see him and our #5 meet up the middle...Your best athlete is #2 very fast but doesn't seem that physical so the question is can he take a hit like he is gonna feel on Friday...this is just my opinion but the story will be told Friday...

First you have one thing right #35 is the hardest hitting LB in the state!!
As for #2 you tell me "is he physical" Your talking about a 2** player with many D1 schools after him for defense!!!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1587415/#h...s/37185376
Bailey (QB) is smart and lethal. He had to step in last year without notice, and he filled some mighty big shoes when he did!!! He did that with purpose and dedication.

I can't even say anything about #35. You have to see him to believe him.
Granny...what's it gonna take to get some of that food to the press box?....Would having one of the top BBQ judges in the USA there Friday night help entice some of the local cooks to contribute to the Belfry waist expansion project? PM me if you need more details!
home made pizza rolls would help too wouldn't they bucslover....lol
Black bear nation Wrote:HC is King of the Mountains!!! Beating Belfry proves nothing! Hope you are coming to the game to see it for yourself! To much SPEED, TALENT, SKILL, and way more ATHLETIC. No disrespect to Belfry at all, love the loyalty and dedication of their fans. HC is just that MEAN!!!!

Films don't lie pal, your no meaner,no more talented, no more skilled, and definitely no more athletic, now more experienced i will give ya that one.....but experience don't always get you a win...TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
skully03 Wrote:home made pizza rolls would help too wouldn't they bucslover....lol

Why yes skully Mr. And Mrs. Bucslover second that for sure.
bucslover68 Wrote:Granny...what's it gonna take to get some of that food to the press box?....Would having one of the top BBQ judges in the USA there Friday night help entice some of the local cooks to contribute to the Belfry waist expansion project? PM me if you need more details!

That statement only intimidates me!!!
yeah. I'd love to know the last time youwere intimidated.
Black bear nation Wrote:First you have one thing right #35 is the hardest hitting LB in the state!!
As for #2 you tell me "is he physical" Your talking about a 2** player with many D1 schools after him for defense!!!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1587415/#h...s/37185376

Dude do you know football, nothing in that video showed anything physical he is just fast....and as far as the hardest in the state...you obviously haven't seen a Louisville team play....the kid is good don't get me wrong, but i promise you he will soak in hot water Saturday mornin, cause #5 is a beast cause I've lifted weights with him i know how strong he is...
Tell ya something; I'm starting to think that Whitehead and Belfry's #5 just might turn into a show down!

My money is flat on Whitehead, too.

(shut up, BN)
PaytoPlay Wrote:I love the passion of the Belfry fans. I enjoyed the Pike Co. Bowl and saw some really promising young talent on the field. I didn't see a big/stout run stuffing defense out of Belfry. I think the Belfry personel is much more suited to play against smaller spread like offenses.

Harlan Co. looks HUGE up front. The QB and 35 concern me.

They are big and the QB and #35 are good.....but we are just as big on the line and we have a pretty good QB and we have about 6 good running backs...I'm tellin you this game will be a barn burner...TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Smh @ all the experts on here :hilarious:
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Dude do you know football, nothing in that video showed anything physical he is just fast....and as far as the hardest in the state...you obviously haven't seen a Louisville team play....the kid is good don't get me wrong, but i promise you he will soak in hot water Saturday mornin, cause #5 is a beast cause I've lifted weights with him i know how strong he is...

Cole Wilson is very physical, if u come to the game u will see! You are correct, very fast! Mr Carson Whitehead, #35, you have no idea how hard and aggressive this kid is. Preseason ALL STATE! Very smart football player. If number 5 can make him soak in a hot tub Saturday, he will be the first to do it!!! Belfry does have some good players, especially number five! Just think at the end of the day, HC has "lights out" defense, way to much speed, and hands down the better QB! Bailey can hurt teams in the air and on foot!
Black bear nation Wrote:Cole Wilson is very physical, if u come to the game u will see! You are correct, very fast! Mr Carson Whitehead, #35, you have no idea how hard and aggressive this kid is. Preseason ALL STATE! Very smart football player. If number 5 can make him soak in a hot tub Saturday, he will be the first to do it!!! Belfry does have some good players, especially number five! Just think at the end of the day, HC has "lights out" defense, way to much speed, and hands down the better QB! Bailey can hurt teams in the air and on foot!

You don't have any more speed on defense that we do, i would put a freshman on our team in footrace with any on your defense..and did yo just compare Bailey to Sani, lol....I Guess Sani can't hurt anybody with his feet or arm....lol....we will see about lights out.....remember somerset had speed where to that get em,,,( no i m not comparing you guys with somerset you guys are a better team, I'm
Just sayin they was fast....and it's just my opinion but if your sayin he is physical and that's your definition of physical then I'm not worried about no lights out on his side of the ball...
And i hate to break it to ya but our tailback #7 can flat out run you over or juke the crap outta ya...and is bigger than anybody on your defense and as fast ...so bring them filthy animals on....cause the pirate ship is about to roll baby!!!!!!! I love you granny bear i still want some fried chicken
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:You don't have any more speed on defense that we do, i would put a freshman on our team in footrace with any on your defense..and did yo just compare Bailey to Sani, lol....I Guess Sani can't hurt anybody with his feet or arm....lol....we will see about lights out.....remember somerset had speed where to that get em,,,( no i m not comparing you guys with somerset you guys are a better team, I'm
Just sayin they was fast....and it's just my opinion but if your sayin he is physical and that's your definition of physical then I'm not worried about no lights out on his side of the ball...

You must not know anything at all about our DEFENSE if you say your not worried about it! NO TEAM at all has ever ran on us, NOBODY! There are more studs on defense than Wilson, he's just one of them. We would beat somerset with our junior varsity, really!!!!! No disrespect, at all, Belfry has some play makers, I'm sure!!! You just don't understand by watching film how fast and big we are. Just gonna let the freshman speed comment go !! Lol!!!
This will all be settled in due time including whether or not Cole Wilson likes contact. But if you happen to have a copy of the Whitley County game from last year you might check the hit he put on Boston Bryant on a punt return at about the 50 yard line. Bryant only had a 50 lbs on Cole and ran pretty well himself.

I understand you guys love your team and so do we. But understand this...no one has come close to touching Harlan County in an off season weight lifting meet in 4 + years. To suggest you're going to out hit us is insane.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:And i hate to break it to ya but our tailback #7 can flat out run you over or juke the crap outta ya...and is bigger than anybody on your defense and as fast ...so bring them filthy animals on....cause the pirate ship is about to roll baby!!!!!!! I love you granny bear i still want some fried chicken
I have a feeling nobody in the country is better than you guys, i'm not sure why we even play the game or show up Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I have a feeling nobody in the country is better than you guys, i'm not sure why we even play the game or show up Confusednicker:

I'm not sayin we are better...i been sayin all along that this is a pretty even matched game..it's other people on here that is saying HC is so much better...I'm just saying we are just as good...
Bear_Paw Wrote:This will all be settled in due time including whether or not Cole Wilson likes contact. But if you happen to have a copy of the Whitley County game from last year you might check the hit he put on Boston Bryant on a punt return at about the 50 yard line. Bryant only had a 50 lbs on Cole and ran pretty well himself.

I understand you guys love your team and so do we. But understand this...no one has come close to touching Harlan County in an off season weight lifting meet in 4 + years. To suggest you're going to out hit us is insane.

Well you haven't been in a BELFRY weight room...I'm not saying we are gonna out hit you I'm just sayin you ain't gonna run you over us...
Black bear nation Wrote:You must not know anything at all about our DEFENSE if you say your not worried about it! NO TEAM at all has ever ran on us, NOBODY! There are more studs on defense than Wilson, he's just one of them. We would beat somerset with our junior varsity, really!!!!! No disrespect, at all, Belfry has some play makers, I'm sure!!! You just don't understand by watching film how fast and big we are. Just gonna let the freshman speed comment go !! Lol!!!

Oh hell now the JV is unstoppable....and the freshman I'm referring to yo will see Friday...And your right NOBODY has ran on you...Madison Central and Clay Co are NOBODY
This game will be decided on the field, both teams are on the top of the mountains list and both teams have old school coaches that teach hitting you in the mouth and getting up and doing it again. The Belfry QB is a great athlete and throws the ball really well, I have seen him at a few camps. The backs that Belfry has speaks for themselves but so does HC's backs. Belfry has lost a few of their big lineman and I Think that is where HC gets the advantage. As for small defensive lineman well I see it every year and every year they step up and do their job and do it very well. In my opinion I would rather block a big D lineman than one that is always going to have the leverage on me. This will be a game for the ages and I hope that they can continue this game for years to come, the fans on both sides seem to respect each other and the kids are looking forward to the challenge. I will not predict a score but I think HC will win this one being at home and in front of probably 7 thousand screaming fans.
8,000, bigguy!! 8,000!!

Wink
Hope the Pirates aren't to hard on the Bears this Friday. We wanna make sure there is enough left for us on the 20th!
lol
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:Hope the Pirates aren't to hard on the Bears this Friday. We wanna make sure there is enough left for us on the 20th!
lol
Don't worry our JV team will be rested Confusednicker:
Lol I had to say something although I rarely post mostly just read. In all honesty should be a great game with hopefully no injuries.
I am loving this. Two fan bases that love their teams unconditionally. Two fan bases that like to talk smack. BUT, two fan bases that respect each other. Does it get any better than this? Less than 48 hours!!!
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next