Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th District Turney
Who Will Win?
It is wide open yet. Anyone can win it at this point, But as bad as I hate to say it, since it is at Johnson Central the advantage has to go to them depending on how the rest of the season goes and who they open the district tourney with.
Batpuff is exactley right. Any of the 5 teams in the district can beat any other on any given night. In this district all it will take is one bad game and you will have to buy your tickets. If I was going to label a favorite it would definatley be Johnson Central. They seem to be more consistent than other teams in the district, even tho they are up and down themselves. The idstrict is so wode open, but we will have alot better idea once the pairings are set.
Don't be suprised if Sheldon Clark or Magoffin Co. comes out on top. Both are really tough teams. Magoffin is playing good, competitive ball and SC's Brandon May is shooting lights out. So don't be suprised if you see one or both teams in the 15th regional tourney.
All of these teams are much better at home, where is the 57th and 15th being held this year?
The 57 th district tourney is at Johnson Central and the Regional is being played at the Ecpo Center in Pikeville.
Thanks, my prediction is JC will win the district then. I know it is bold, but you have to go out on a limb every once in awhile.
I might have to change that if Central beats Paintsville again. That would be 2 wins and it is hard to beat a good team 3 times. Too much familiarity and generally a letdown.