Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adair County @ Russell County 10/26
When I was in school our own coaches sent us dead roses supposedly from the other team. One year one of the students at our school who didn't like someone on our team vandalized something and signed "Corbin" on it.
Iam4thecats Wrote:When I was in school our own coaches sent us dead roses supposedly from the other team. One year one of the students at our school who didn't like someone on our team vandalized something and signed "Corbin" on it.

I'm sure the coaches drew a penis on the field that our school & boosters have put so much time, effort, & money in. Probably because we needed to be motivated to beat Adair Co.

Stupid people do stupid things.
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker: I agree Laker20 and you can't Fix Stupid!!!
I just realized penis is edited out..ha. Is male genatalia kosher enough to get the point across?
The Lakers have a talented group of underclassmen, but tonight we will honor what may be the absolute best Senior class in Russell County football history. This may be the finally of their last regular season, but beginning next week they have one more season left. Hopefully that season will include games against Boyle, LexCath, HHS, and a trip down the Cumberland Parkway to Bowling Green.
RC by 23