Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Hardin 34 Boyle County 14
WideRight05 Wrote:Highlands would have rocked Boyle in 2009 and 2010 and I don't see Boyle reaching those levels again anytime soon. If Boyle wants to compete with Highlands, they are going to have to make a serious commitment to football.

Pure conjecture. There is no certainty to the statement. No way to prove it or analyze it without partisanship. Both teams could make a solid case against the other.
Hatz Wrote:Pure conjecture. There is no certainty to the statement. No way to prove it or analyze it without partisanship. Both teams could make a solid case against the other.

That's Highland's fans for you. :Shaking:
To add to this Simon Kenton hasn't even been to Danville to play they played at Lincoln County. Does this mean we should rename Highlands Trinty u? Dang that means Trinty has like 44 state championships. If trinity took over Highlands on the plus side they would have one heck of a jv teams. I wonder how many highlands seniors would be major contributors on that jv team?
Hatz Wrote:Pure conjecture. There is no certainty to the statement. No way to prove it or analyze it without partisanship. Both teams could make a solid case against the other.

You've got to be kidding me. That one is a no-brainer.
Old24 Wrote:As usual the 3 clowns of Highlands lands on a Boyle thread throwing out remarks we do not care to read. Boyle will be down but not out, the three teams they have lost to are all class football teams, sure Boyle could schedule lesser teams but they are striving to improve and set their self up for a big push (hopefully). To the rest of the Highlands fans and football players I wish you the best (except when you play Boyle) your program has all my respect and 99.9% of your fans are very respectful and gracious to other fans and teams.

Three? I thought it was just two clowns.
What cctiger said. The Simon Kenton/Danville game was at Lincoln County. You'd think as much as those dudes know about football they'd have gotten that right.
Chorn Wrote:I figured that one out. You would think the locals could too.

And this local knew the SK/Danville game was not at Danville. You'd think you could read a schedule. :ChairHit:
WideRight05 Wrote:You've got to be kidding me. That one is a no-brainer.

So list your evidence. Shouldn't take long if it's a no brainer.
Hatz Wrote:So list your evidence. Shouldn't take long if it's a no brainer.

I'm glad you asked this question because he has nothing to base it on other than his opinion. You can't base games on opinions. And you can't base games on opponents they played. Only one team was on their schedule in 2009 and that was Johnson Central. If we base it on those scores then Boyle County win's. Boyle County gave Johnson Central a beatdown in 2009(49-7) as Highland's barely squeezed by(42-21).

WideRight05 Wrote:You've got to be kidding me. That one is a no-brainer.

Since Highlands had no relevance to this game how about you take yourself to the Highlands thread.
Old24 Wrote:As usual the 3 clowns of Highlands lands on a Boyle thread throwing out remarks we do not care to read. Boyle will be down but not out, the three teams they have lost to are all class football teams, sure Boyle could schedule lesser teams but they are striving to improve and set their self up for a big push (hopefully). To the rest of the Highlands fans and football players I wish you the best (except when you play Boyle) your program has all my respect and 99.9% of your fans are very respectful and gracious to other fans and teams.

Thanks for understanding and not judging the rest of us by the actions of those folks. Win with class; be confident but humble.
:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
charlie22 Wrote:Thanks for understanding and not judging the rest of us by the actions of those folks. Win with class; be confident but humble.

:Thumbs:
boyle needs to pick it up they won't make the second round if they play like tihs
WideMiddle03 Wrote:boyle needs to pick it up they won't make the second round if they play like tihs

At this pace, they will make it to the 2nd round but advance no further. Alot of adjustments are being made, hopefully for the better.
JustGoWithIt Wrote:At this pace, they will make it to the 2nd round but advance no further. Alot of adjustments are being made, hopefully for the better.

This is my thought process also.