Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentayvus Hopkins stars in "Unfinished Business"
Check out one of the most underrated players in the state

Really cool video, but if by "Unfinished Business" they are referring to a 3A title then they probably would have needed the entire team doing what he was doing.

This is the strongest that 3A has been in a long time this year at the top.
Should they win their region, they will play the winner of our region, correct EKUAlum?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Should they win their region, they will play the winner of our region, correct EKUAlum?

Correct they are with Garrard and Russell.

If they win their region they would more than likely get to travel to either Belfry or Breathitt County for the Semi's.

If they managed to win that game then probably either Central or Bell County would then be waiting for them in BG.

Unless upsets happen, their business would have to get finished against 2 of the Big 4 in 3A this year, and no offense to Hopkins, but one man isn't going to get that done.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Correct they are with Garrard and Russell.

If they win their region they would more than likely get to travel to either Belfry or Breathitt County for the Semi's.

If they managed to win that game then probably either Central or Bell County would then be waiting for them in BG.

Unless upsets happen, their business would have to get finished against 2 of the Big 4 in 3A this year, and no offense to Hopkins, but one man isn't going to get that done.

Bell, Breathitt, Bell, and Bourbon ... good lord at the B's. Going to be an exciting football season in 3A.
Im sure no offense would be taken the whole Bourbon County Team has been working hard and on any Friday nite anything can happen I know Bourbon would be the under dog against a Belfry, Breathitt or Bell County, but dont be suprised if Bourbon goes to the wire with them, I have to agree with Belfry0304 its going to be a very exciting season in 3A...
Thanks for the compliment on the video EKUAlum05..
Professor7 Wrote:Thanks for the compliment on the video EKUAlum05..

Do you plan to do any with the actual games this year? The production value was fantastic by the way.

I know Somerset had a student who did the entire season last year and it was very entertaining, would be cool to see it from another 3A school.
What is the purpose of the video?? It did show tha Bourbon has some cool equipment, but other than that, I did not even see the kid sweating. Cute video though.
Im sure our guy will put something really nice together, glad you like it and hope others do as well, good luck to you guys this season maybe we will meet up some were down the line...