Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Music Era
What is your favorite era of music?

Mine, is the New Wave era of the early 80's...I am a HUGE 80's music fan. But most of the music I like is New Wave.
1989-1999 Country.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
90's and early 00's
Outlaw Country and late 60's early 70's rock (zeppelin, stones, early KISS)
^ 70's Rock for me and what led into the 80's with Metal Bands, or Hair Nation!

I'm going to my 3rd "Farewell" tour concert for KISS in August Wink
George Straight and Reba country! All day
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Mid 60's rock all the way up to about the mid 80's.
Stardust Wrote:^ 70's Rock for me and what led into the 80's with Metal Bands, or Hair Nation!

I'm going to my 3rd "Farewell" tour concert for KISS in August Wink

I'll be going to my second.

August 1st?
^ 8/31 at Riverbend. Where are you seeing them?
Yum! Center

I saw the farewell tour back in 1999 or 2000....
I forget which year exactly lol

I'm not too excited that this one isn't the four original members, but IMO eric singer is a better drummer and Tommy Thayer can do anything that Ace can do - he isn't as cool - but he's just as good
70's rock.
zaga_fan Wrote:Yum! Center

I saw the farewell tour back in 1999 or 2000....
I forget which year exactly lol

I'm not too excited that this one isn't the four original members, but IMO eric singer is a better drummer and Tommy Thayer can do anything that Ace can do - he isn't as cool - but he's just as good

I was at the 2006, 2010 shows. '06 had all four. My first time that I saw them was in 1976, I was in the 6th grade Wink My best friend's dad was on the lighting crew for Riverfront Colosseum and we used to get into the concerts with him and sit on the side-stage for some of the greatest rock bands of the 70's.
70s rock and 90s grunge, rock, and country..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:I was at the 2006, 2010 shows. '06 had all four. My first time that I saw them was in 1976, I was in the 6th grade Wink My best friend's dad was on the lighting crew for Riverfront Colosseum and we used to get into the concerts with him and sit on the side-stage for some of the greatest rock bands of the 70's.
Same age as me? 1965.
Mid to late 70's...Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, Allman Bros, Henry Paul, Journey, Zep, Nazareth, Outlaws, Boston, Charlie Daniels, Stix, Jethro Tull, Marshall Tucker, Eddie Money, Van Morrison, 38 Special, Bob Seger, CCR, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Doobie Bros, Bad Company, Stones, ZZ Top and the list goes on and on. A few of these bled over into the 80's with some good stuff.

Oh! And The Partridge Family.
Stardust Wrote:I was at the 2006, 2010 shows. '06 had all four. My first time that I saw them was in 1976, I was in the 6th grade Wink My best friend's dad was on the lighting crew for Riverfront Colosseum and we used to get into the concerts with him and sit on the side-stage for some of the greatest rock bands of the 70's.

My only regret in life is that I wasn't born in the 50's lol
zaga_fan Wrote:My only regret in life is that I wasn't born in the 50's lol

Well, thank god for 8 Track tapes... LOL
Stardust Wrote:Well, thank god for 8 Track tapes... LOL

I have a handful lol
80's era would be my favorite...

Early 90's though is close as well.
80's hair metal, 90's grunge and 90's rap, and some old Motown music
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
zaga_fan Wrote:Outlaw Country and late 60's early 70's rock (zeppelin, stones, early KISS)

This is the first time I have totally agreed with zaga_fan about anything!!

I WAS born in the 50s....EARLY 50s. Best time to be a teenager in the history of the world!!
(CCR, George & Tammy, Stones, early early KISS, etc.)
^ Hunh? I thought this was the playing era you grew up with

[Image: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/southwest...ndiandrums]
Stardust Wrote:Well, thank god for 8 Track tapes... LOL
Loved the 8 track tape. Had a 1976 Ford LTD with an 8 track player. Some how The Who - Quadrophenia got wedge in it so that was the only thing I could listen to while driving:Clap:
[YOUTUBE="The Who - Quadrohenia"]enMdm46Hmx4[/YOUTUBE]