Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County Open
Wow, that sure sounds like a questionable hire. do they not care?
Coach E has a passion for this job that is unmatched. The decision has been made and it is time for ALL Tiger fans to get behind the TEAM!
catscards Wrote:Coach E has a passion for this job that is unmatched. The decision has been made and it is time for ALL Tiger fans to get behind the TEAM!

Wise choice in my opinion.
Passion doesn't always equal progress...
Passion many times does mean that hard work is taking place and hard work is a big part of the recipe for success.
Now we have a coach it is time to change our focus to the TEAM. What type of offense/defense will the Tigers play? What type of impact will UK signee Jacob Hyde have this season? Can Clay County pull our a win in their first three games against Garrard County, Washington County or Perry County?
what is the Tiger's Schedule this year?
The first three games are Garrard County, Washington County and Perry County. The rest of the schedule is the same as last year, just flip home and away.
4-6 or 3-7 with wins over Garrad, Washington, Perry (maybe a loss) no clue who they have coming back. Losses coming from Whitley, Knox, Bell, Russell, Rock, and Breathit.

If they keep things simple and run behind Hyde and Mcneal should do better than what I said. Will be NO excuse if they can't get 5 yards a carry behind those two. Hyde is a D1 prospect and Mcneal is a BEAST as well. They also have a good little RB in Carr. I hope i'm wrong about the record but from the record last year and the reputation of those teams in the later part. Could be a rough year for the Tigers. Good luck!!!!
Key to the season will be the same as the last few years, staying healthy. If Carr and Cheek stay injury free the Tigers may be a surprise!
Washington County may be the only game they win this year. Garrad County and Perry Central both had good teams last year.
Did Coach E bring out more kids? who all is helping him?
nedreader Wrote:Passion doesn't always equal progress...
Very true. Would think they would have gotten someone with experience.
Is this confirmed? Should the thread be changed?
False Hope Wrote:Is this confirmed? Should the thread be changed?

Time to start a new thread which usually happens when the schedule is posted, but that has not happened yet....
False Hope Wrote:Is this confirmed? Should the thread be changed?

Evan Napier has indeed been hired as the Head Footbal Coach at Clay County.