Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 9, #5 Bryan Station 7
Final from the Broughton's "Got Milk" Classic.
Good win for JC! How good are they supposed to be this year?
Impressive win for JC
What time did they play this one Bob? I came by (backside) around 12:50 (????) and the field was covered. Wish I would have known they were playing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats on the W Eagles. That perhaps may be a game that speaks against the 3 game sets?? :biggrin:
OffTheHook Wrote:What time did they play this one Bob? I came by (backside) around 12:50 (????) and the field was covered. Wish I would have known they were playing.

JC/Somerset started about 1:30 to begin things and BS/Ashland followed.

The JC/BS game probably started around 6:45-7:00.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Congrats on the W Eagles. That perhaps may be a game that speaks against the 3 game sets?? :biggrin:

I dont know that you can base anything off of anything for us, because sometimes you never know which JC team is coming to play on that particular day. Been a little confusing a couple of times. But, the 3 game set has IMO been good for us this year. It has stretched pitching to the max a couple of times, but all that may help later on. All in all I've liked it and hope they vote it back in next year.
Bob Seger Wrote:I dont know that you can base anything off of anything for us, because sometimes you never know which JC team is coming to play on that particular day. Been a little confusing a couple of times. But, the 3 game set has IMO been good for us this year. It has stretched pitching to the max a couple of times, but all that may help later on. All in all I've liked it and hope they vote it back in next year.
Ya know Bob a W is a W and it at least speaks to to that game and day.When it is with a #5 it is even more representative and special. Give me a couple of games against a top 5 over 9 in the 57th. You know why? Cause those 9 will be there if the preferred 2 have come!!!!!!:biggrin:
Congrats JC. Big win
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Big time win.Congratulations JC.