Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK or US?
Syracuse vs. Kentucky basketball: Who would win?

http://blog.syracuse.com/orangebasketbal...etbal.html

Go to the Newest Comments.

Also when did Fab Melo become a SuperStar?
^ He's good, but I would not rank Melo over Davis
Fab Melo would be eaten alive by TJ and Davis. Any one who thinks otherwise does not have rational thoughts.
^ Davis, Yes? TJ, HELL NO!
How about Jarred Polson then?
Lololololol
Since when did Fab Melo become the best big man in the country? Or did I miss something?

Also, (Quote from a comment on there) "I have not seen Kentucky play. So what. This SU team has the ability to beat any other college basketball team I have ever seen. They are that good -- they can be. They also might lose on a given day. That's basketball!" - Are you kidding me? I think there are some teams from Florida, North Carolina, Duke, and Kentucky that might have something to say about that.
This kid is 7 foot tall and is averaging 7 points and 5 rebounds. TJ AND DAVIS would eat him.
Jones could handle him if it came down to davis being in foul trouble. Hell vargas could keep him under control.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Jones could handle him if it came down to davis being in foul trouble. Hell vargas could keep him under control.

There's nothing to control! Vargas could average 7 and 5.
Herb Pope, Patrick Young, CJ Leslie and Dav Gardner is a damn good set of big men Melo has shut out basically...

He isn't asked to score much..Just put a big body on other teams big men. Done a good job of it for 20 games...But of course KY players are much much much much much much much better.. So Jones, Davis and Vargas would eat him alive...Probably go for 60 combined.:notworthy
Atleast they can keep themselves on the court:Thumbs: If Terrence Jones was on his game, there's not alot of people that could handle him. IMO, Fab Melo has made great improvements from last year, but he's not good enough to be considered an "elite".
Will see how he handles Drummond, Then we will know.
Overrated Wrote:Herb Pope, Patrick Young, CJ Leslie and Dav Gardner is a damn good set of big men Melo has shut out basically...

He isn't asked to score much..Just put a big body on other teams big men. Done a good job of it for 20 games...But of course KY players are much much much much much much much better.. So Jones, Davis and Vargas would eat him alive...Probably go for 60 combined.:notworthy

Now your learning.
Overrated Wrote:Herb Pope, Patrick Young, CJ Leslie and Dav Gardner is a damn good set of big men Melo has shut out basically...

Glad you have saw the light.
On a Syracuse site the vote total is this....

Kentucky 79.43% (7,817 votes)
Syracuse 20.57% (2,024 votes)

LOL
Did anyone else realize this a blog written by a female news producer/blog writer who recently graduated from Syracuse.

I thought Clay was from the Herald Leader, not Kentucky.com? :biggrin:
Overrated Wrote:Herb Pope- WHO?, Patrick Young, CJ Leslie and Dav Gardner- WHO? is a damn good set of big men Melo has shut out basically...
I will give you Patrick Young, but CJ Leslie isn't good and who in the hell are Herb Pope and Dav Gardner?
BCF4L Wrote:I will give you Patrick Young, but CJ Leslie isn't good and who in the hell are Herb Pope and Dav Gardner?

Obv. You just watch UK and not other college basketball?

Don't worry, I'll give you time to read up and respond.
I forgot CJ Leslie isn't very good, He turned down Uk...So actually he sucks bad.
Syracuse would win @syracuse or on a neutral floor. Uk would win at Rupp and Rupp only.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ Still Mad Bro?
Nah he's just honest bro.
theVILLE Wrote:Syracuse would win @syracuse or on a neutral floor. Uk would win at Rupp and Rupp only.

Why - what is the difference maker?
Overrated Wrote:Nah he's just honest bro.

Hes just a few brain cells short of having your IQ, And Forest Gump got into a better grade school then both of you.

PLs tell me how that Zone, could stop this kentucky team.

We average more points, We average more rebounds, We shoot better from the field. On a neutral court in march. It would be a 10+ game for us.
Auburn's zone done fairly well for 30 minutes.
You want honesty??? We have better big men, bigger, stronger, faster. Better guard play, only thing Cuse has over us is they are deeper. At Rupp UK would win, on a neutral floor UK would win, and at Cuse home court UK would win....all by double digits. Notre Dame beat the Cuse at their home floor and Notre Dame couldn't play with us. UK is the best defensive team in the country
^^

Indiana beat NC State by like 10, Cuse beats them by 19...Indiana beat UK by 1...so Cuse is deff better than UK. 8 points better..

Just comparing the way you compared CrazyHORSE

UK SUCKS.
Stardust Wrote:Why - what is the difference maker?

Why does everyone brag about goin on the road and winning? Because its tougher! And exactly who has uk beaten on the road?? In a true road environment?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ Still Mad Bro?

Huh???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"