Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Rogers Clark 50, Rowan County 48
Final, was told it was an awesome game
I'm telling you, it's that chip on the Cards shoulders from their preseason ranking....
Or it could be Rowan being over-rated...I think they miss the Cross kid more than they thought they would, but still impressive win for GRC
GRC is playing really, really, REALLY good right now
Cross was a heck of a defender, but I think they miss 6ft 7 inch Corey Hunter worse. Corey allowed Adam to play more SG than having to be down low defending others centers. That just my opinion. Still pretty solid team. :Thumbs:
That center for Rowan last year was really good. I know he is gone this year, so no question they are missing him.

On another note...

GRC 53 Ashland 52
GRC 50 Rowan County 48
Rowan County 65 Ashland 62

Just some scores off the top of my head...looks like a dandy of a game when these three teams play.
Indians20 Wrote:Or it could be Rowan being over-rated...I think they miss the Cross kid more than they thought they would, but still impressive win for GRC

Kind of like how Montgomery County is still overated.:flame:
Rowan County does miss having a good defending center. Trevor Newsome has filled in nicely on the perimeter defense. Matt Brown is improving but is not to the level needed to shut down a varisity center. Josh Barnard will be back in a few weeks and that will help.

Difference in the game tonight, Rowan went cold from outside in the second half. Both teams defended well, shot free throws well, and shot in the paint well.
toussaints Wrote:GRC is playing really, really, REALLY good right now

Yes we are. We have played 13 of our 14 games on the road and are 12-2. Impressive wins over Ashland, Warren Cantral, Louisville Southern, Southwestern, and Rowan Co .Not a easy schedule for a team that only returned 7% of their scoring from last years team with limited varsity experience.

This was an exciting game, both team playing well defensively. Both could be back at Rupp this year.
^ We????
Stardust Wrote:^ We????

Look under my name can't you see it says assistant coach.....:hilarious:
Vikings with another close game.

Congrats GRC
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
GRC looks like they are going to be a tough out come postseason time. Congrats GRC!