Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands
74.42%
Lexington Catholic
25.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Lexington Catholic 11/26
(UK Commit) Patrick Towles vs. (UofL Commit) Kyle Bolin

Highlands (13-0)

Lexington Catholic (11-2)

gonna be a dandy

thoughts/predictions?
Highlands wins handily in a running clock late, 63-7.
Running clock. It's over early. What are some of the best places to eat after the game at 9pm by LexCath.
This game will be in the bag by half time, running clock in the second half.
A whole different level of football. 63-14 Highlands.
42-17 highlands
rockfan11 Wrote:42-17 highlands

Minimum 50's for Highlands. Minimum!
This one will be a little closer than some think but Highlands will (as usual) score more TD's and give up fewer themselves. Predicting a close game for a while with Highlands pulling away. Highlands 42 LexCath 27.
kypecos Wrote:This one will be a little closer than some think but Highlands will (as usual) score more TD's and give up fewer themselves. Predicting a close game for a while with Highlands pulling away. Highlands 42 LexCath 27.

I think their is no way HHS gives up more than 14 to LCH. If they can only put up 10 against Boyle, than they are in for a long night against HHS.
I follow the post on here and dont comment much.Reading these Highlands posters it is easy to see what pricks the majority of you are. Your a school that draws players from all over Campbell County as long as they pay independant school system fees. The fans sound like a bunch of Newport river trash! The majority of you have no class,understand nothing about football or sportsmanship in general. I would venture to guess that you dont really care about the team its just an oppertunity to run teams and kids down while you are waiting on the liquor stores to open. We have some red people down here in southern Ky. But they are stand up people in most cases you A holes take the cake. I dont have a dog in the fight but I do know some parents and kids from LC I hope they get you and your cars break down on the way home
sstack Wrote:I think their is no way HHS gives up more than 14 to LCH. If they can only put up 10 against Boyle, than they are in for a long night against HHS.

Boyle's defense was not the same defense that highlands played the first game of the season they improved drasticlly as the season progressed.
As bad as i hate to say it i hope Lexington catholic finds a way to pull the upset.
^ Nice to say and hope for, but the only upset would be that HHS does not win by 35 or more.
Will not be a 5 TD game. I just cant see it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I heard Lex Cath will welcome the Birds to 4A next friday just like the warm welcome Patrick received when he visited the Knights under the friday night lights last month.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:I heard Lex Cath will welcome the Birds to 4A next friday just like the warm welcome Patrick received when he visited the Knights under the friday night lights last month.

????????
Highlands 56-14. Worse if the kicking game improves. Time to go for the kill. No mercy.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:I heard Lex Cath will welcome the Birds to 4A next friday just like the warm welcome Patrick received when he visited the Knights under the friday night lights last month.
I believe he is referring to a Lexington Catholic assistant yelling something at Towles for being on the field. I can assure all that the aforementioned coach was reprimanded and that that kind of behavior is not tolerated at Lexington Catholic. Good Luck to all.
knightgrad Wrote:I believe he is referring to a Lexington Catholic assistant yelling something at Towles for being on the field. I can assure all that the aforementioned coach was reprimanded and that that kind of behavior is not tolerated at Lexington Catholic. Good Luck to all.

I spoke with people who were there during the Mercer Co. Catholic game. Their response was that Catholic handled the situation with dignity and complete class. Towles has several relatives affiliated with Lexington Catholic. This is over with and done.
Highlands bigggg
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
if patrick cant run highlands wont win if he can highlands big patrick running is the main tool of hhs offense stop that and lexcath wins
LWC Wrote:Will not be a 5 TD game. I just cant see it.

I agree. No way Lexcath stays within 5 Td's. Lexcath is historically a chuck and duck team. That won't work against Highlands.
I look for Drake Bruns to be blowing up receivers. By 2nd quarter the receivers will be more worried about getting hit than catching the ball.
lexcath 35 hhs 28 patrick throw late pick 6 to seal the deal
rebel 4 life Wrote:lexcath 35 hhs 28 patrick throw late pick 6 to seal the deal

40 TD's and 1 interception on the year. I guess he is due for one.
rebel 4 life Wrote:if patrick cant run highlands wont win if he can highlands big patrick running is the main tool of hhs offense stop that and lexcath wins

You really haven't followed Highlands much this year have you?
rebel 4 life Wrote:lexcath 35 hhs 28 patrick throw late pick 6 to seal the deal

HHS is MUCH more than Patrick.
Rooting for Lex Cath next week. If nothing else, just because of some of Highlands classless fans.
Highlands by a bunch.
MTNS RULE Wrote:I follow the post on here and dont comment much.Reading these Highlands posters it is easy to see what pricks the majority of you are. Your a school that draws players from all over Campbell County as long as they pay independant school system fees. The fans sound like a bunch of Newport river trash! The majority of you have no class,understand nothing about football or sportsmanship in general. I would venture to guess that you dont really care about the team its just an oppertunity to run teams and kids down while you are waiting on the liquor stores to open. We have some red people down here in southern Ky. But they are stand up people in most cases you A holes take the cake. I dont have a dog in the fight but I do know some parents and kids from LC I hope they get you and your cars break down on the way home

What?! understanding nothing about football? Football in Ft Thomas is the best outside Trinity. and giving the numbers that T has, per capita Ft Thomas has to be No. 1. No mountain team in history could beat HHS JV this year, FACT.

So you say we know nothing about football... hhs posters constantly say the birds are going undefeated and going to beat the tar out of everyone. Yup thats waaay off, we dont know anything about FB. If you dont like hearing the truth you should stay in the mountains.

And no class?! ever been to a Highlands game? everyone is classy.

Liquor stores? yeah we do drink, prohibition is over. and we arent drunks, people in Ft Thomas are very successful people. not that much trash in Ft Thomas.

I know you mountain folk are the classiest people in world but come on!