•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle @ Perry Central 9/23
Quote:LOL just saying Mountain teams never been known for speed but yes cant wait to see just how fast they are friday

you will be impressed
laker20 Wrote:Wouldn't you think that's what i meant when I said "kill a 40". You Perry Co boys amaze me with your quickness.

Hey now, i live in lexington, i just forgot to leave my school spirit in Perry County.
No way on god's earth there is anyone on PCC's team that runs a 40 in 4.18...
Sorry, but I ain't buyin' that.
Quote:No way on god's earth there is anyone on PCC's team that runs a 40 in 4.18...
Sorry, but I ain't buyin' that.

yeah, its a nice thought though lol
ah boys...
rustyankle Wrote:what the winning margins between PCC - ROCK how much is PCC winning by and how much is ROCK winning by????

Maybe you should reread the thread. There's been numerous posts about Rock's strength of schedule. I'm sure Perry would have a higher winning margin if they played teams with a combined record of 5-17...
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Maybe you should reread the thread. There's been numerous posts about Rock's strength of schedule. I'm sure Perry would have a higher winning margin if they played teams with a combined record of 5-17...

:Thumbs:
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Maybe you should reread the thread. There's been numerous posts about Rock's strength of schedule. I'm sure Perry would have a higher winning margin if they played teams with a combined record of 5-17...

SARCASM FOLKS. SARCASM. Do you really think anyone would make a 4.18 claim and be serious? Perry has a few boys that can run. I'm not gonna estimate their times because I am not sure just how fast they are.
HARD HITTING GAME.Rock runs the ball down PCC throat and crews the clock up but PCC wins the ballgame.

PCC-28
RC-16
rustyankle Wrote:who is the fastest 40 time and whats the skill players 40 times

All we heard before the Knox Co game was about 40 times and such. Perry was clearly the faster team when we beat Knox. Rockcastle hasn't played a team on that cupcake schedule with speed that Perry has.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I dont care what anyones 40 time is. This is the fastest overall team at skill positions i have seen P'burg play in years. Most definitely the fastest they will see all year.
You will see what i'm talking about if your at the game friday.
TongueirateSho
rustyankle Wrote:what the winning margins between PCC - ROCK how much is PCC winning by and how much is ROCK winning by????

Rock = Cupcake schedule.
Perry = 2nd toughest schedule in the Mnts.
Do ya get it? Probably not.
Quote:Maybe you should reread the thread. There's been numerous posts about Rock's strength of schedule. I'm sure Perry would have a higher winning margin if they played teams with a combined record of 5-17...
:rockon:
Tailback44 Wrote:HARD HITTING GAME.Rock runs the ball down PCC throat and crews the clock up but PCC wins the ballgame.

PCC-28
RC-16

nope! :dontthink
Aslan Wrote:TongueirateSho

Rock = Cupcake schedule.
Perry = 2nd toughest schedule in the Mnts.

:lmao:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:nope! :dontthink

You will see. I watch a lot of football. I just dont get to post a lot on here. Rock has 3 RBs that can run it the ball hard. Clark Rowe is the best but they have 2 or 3 more that will run it hard to. I'm telling you Rock will run the ball all over PCC but you guys still come out on top. good luck both teams.
Quote:Rock = Cupcake schedule.
Perry = .2nd toughest schedule in the Mnts

now idk about 2nd but defiantly one of the toughest
Tailback44 Wrote:You will see. I watch a lot of football. I just dont get to post a lot on here. Rock has 3 RBs that can run it the ball hard. Clark Rowe is the best but they have 2 or 3 more that will run it hard to. I'm telling you Rock will run the ball all over PCC but you guys still come out on top. good luck both teams.

just aint gonna happen!
Tailback44 Wrote:You will see. I watch a lot of football. I just dont get to post a lot on here. Rock has 3 RBs that can run it the ball hard. Clark Rowe is the best but they have 2 or 3 more that will run it hard to. I'm telling you Rock will run the ball all over PCC's JV in the 4th, but you guys still come out on top. good luck both teams.

Fixed your post
LOL, I'm not trying to getting this trolling with PCC fans. I could care less who comes out on top. I'm just stating Rock has a good running game and I dont see PCC stoping it. I dont see Rock stoping PCC high power offense,the Dores score just enough to win. PCC wins.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Fixed your post

Tailback44 Wrote:LOL, I'm not trying to getting this trolling with PCC fans. I could care less who comes out on top. I'm just stating Rock has a good running game and I dont see PCC stoping it. I dont see Rock stoping PCC high power offense,the Dores score just enough to win. PCC wins.

In my opinion, if PCC can stop Jude, they can stop anyone else from the Mountains. With the exception of Davenport.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:In my opinion, if PCC can stop Jude, they can stop anyone else from the Mountains. With the exception of Davenport.

Quote:you will see. I watch a lot of football. I just dont get to post a lot on here. Rock has 3 rbs that can run it the ball hard. Clark rowe is the best but they have 2 or 3 more that will run it hard to. i'm telling you rock will run the ball all over pcc's jv in the 4th, but you guys still come out on top. Good luck both teams.

lol
Any word on Jaysean?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:In my opinion, if PCC can stop Jude, they can stop anyone else from the Mountains. With the exception of Davenport.

It's not about the running back. It's about the offensive line and blocking backs. Those things can make an average back look very good, or the relative lack of those things can make a great back look very average.
Diogenes Wrote:It's not about the running back. It's about the offensive line and blocking backs. Those things can make an average back look very good, or the relative lack of those things can make a great back look very average.

:pondering:
Diogenes Wrote:It's not about the running back. It's about the offensive line and blocking backs. Those things can make an average back look very good, or the relative lack of those things can make a great back look very average.

I can agree with that.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next