•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central VS Knox Central Sept 2
Brandon40403 Wrote:Pcc will win again this week I think they are much faster than knox their defense is solid their offense is pretty good and their special teams are pretty good to.....................one thing I notice there are a few "bandwagoners" on here after the big win last week its ok that just means PCC has opened some eyes and shut some mouths so far this season

ahh boys...

Guess I better change my prediction then..
Can't compliment PCC for people like this..
Brandon40403 Wrote:Pcc will win again this week I think they are much faster than knox their defense is solid their offense is pretty good and their special teams are pretty good to.....................one thing I notice there are a few "bandwagoners" on here after the big win last week its ok that just means PCC has opened some eyes and shut some mouths so far this season

Guilty...
HugyBear Wrote:PCC wins this game with out a contest if its the same Knox I seen this past week!

PCC-28
Knox - 14

Uh oh....
based on this guys prediction last week PCC will lose by 4 TDs
zaga_fan Wrote:Uh oh....
based on this guys prediction last week PCC will lose by 4 TDs

well I wasnt gonna point them out
Ballers Wrote:ahh boys...

Guess I better change my prediction then..
Can't compliment PCC for people like this..

I am an eastern ky football fan I can be completely objective however I know a good team when I see it
Brandon40403 Wrote:I am an eastern ky football fan I can be completely objective however I know a good team when I see it

Well that makes 2 of us then huh? :igiveup:
Ballers Wrote:Well that makes 2 of us then huh? :igiveup:

point takenConfusednicker:
Interesting to see so many say PCC has the speed advantage over Knox. Our DB's are as fast as they get around here and we have 280 lb lineman who are 5 flat guys with lateral movement far better than many lineman we face who are smaller. If indeed you are faster than us you will go far this year.

I don't think speed is your advantage at all. PCC has proven to date to have a sound passing offense. In the mountains that is always a big advantage. Nobody but Jude and Davenport have had any real success running the ball against us. And likely, you want either. But if you can toss it before one of our Dlineman inject a headache in your helmet you pose a threat to score. That is a big IF.

Knox 35
PCC 14
Football1 Wrote:Interesting to see so many say PCC has the speed advantage over Knox. Our DB's are as fast as they get around here and we have 280 lb lineman who are 5 flat guys with lateral movement far better than many lineman we face who are smaller. If indeed you are faster than us you will go far this year.

I don't think speed is your advantage at all. PCC has proven to date to have a sound passing offense. In the mountains that is always a big advantage. Nobody but Jude and Davenport have had any real success running the ball against us. And likely, you want either. But if you can toss it before one of our Dlineman inject a headache in your helmet you pose a threat to score. That is a big IF.

Knox 35
PCC 14

Mental note made...
Football1 Wrote:Interesting to see so many say PCC has the speed advantage over Knox. Our DB's are as fast as they get around here and we have 280 lb lineman who are 5 flat guys with lateral movement far better than many lineman we face who are smaller. If indeed you are faster than us you will go far this year.

Knox 35
PCC 14
gurantee pcc has two WR faster than any DB'S knox has!!!

Knox 35
PCC 14

Guess you haven't seen Perry play. Knox can win, but I guarantee Perry has more team speed, particularly at the skill positions.
Perry Central 33-24.
Ok I have read all the PCC crap that I can stand. I would love to know the speed of your wide receivers? KC DB are all 4.6 or better. As far as skill positions goes we are at the top of the food chain. Let 210 lbs come running at you at 4.5 speed. It will alll be settled Friday night keep tooting your horn that is fine. You have won 2 very good games and have stood the test. I dont see either team with a loss yet but Friday night someone is going home with a loss. Don't be suprised when our very skilled DB's pick off some of those passes. It wont be so easy running on the ground either. Our Starting Defense has only given up 13pts in 2 games. Don't look for those scores to come easy. Low scoring game. KC 21 PCC 14
Prototype Wrote:Ok I have read all the PCC crap that I can stand. I would love to know the speed of your wide receivers? KC DB are all 4.6 or better. As far as skill positions goes we are at the top of the food chain. Let 210 lbs come running at you at 4.5 speed. It will alll be settled Friday night keep tooting your horn that is fine. You have won 2 very good games and have stood the test. I dont see either team with a loss yet but Friday night someone is going home with a loss. Don't be suprised when our very skilled DB's pick off some of those passes. It wont be so easy running on the ground either. Our Starting Defense has only given up 13pts in 2 games. Don't look for those scores to come easy. Low scoring game. KC 21 PCC 14

wait and see thier speed friday! not sure what thier actual time is, i agree on it being a close game not sure about the low scoring tho! :flame:
Prototype Wrote:Ok I have read all the PCC crap that I can stand. I would love to know the speed of your wide receivers? KC DB are all 4.6 or better. As far as skill positions goes we are at the top of the food chain. Let 210 lbs come running at you at 4.5 speed. It will alll be settled Friday night keep tooting your horn that is fine. You have won 2 very good games and have stood the test. I dont see either team with a loss yet but Friday night someone is going home with a loss. Don't be suprised when our very skilled DB's pick off some of those passes. It wont be so easy running on the ground either. Our Starting Defense has only given up 13pts in 2 games. Don't look for those scores to come easy. Low scoring game. KC 21 PCC 14

Second mental note made Wink

you are exactly right pcc is no where as fast as you all..but hey cant expect a commodore to be as fast as a panther so i guess you got pcc there but hey since they shut down the speedy jude and jamerson i guess ill have to take them here..pcc 35 kcc 22
uk61 Wrote:you are exactly right pcc is no where as fast as you all..but hey cant expect a commodore to be as fast as a panther so i guess you got pcc there but hey since they shut down the speedy jude and jamerson i guess ill have to take them here..pcc 35 kcc 22

ok, pcc has no speed at all, thier fastest player runs a 4.9! so dont worry about perry being quick :eyeroll:
PCC 35-29. Told you Zaga i'm a believer now.
Cant wait to see this game in person.TEAM SPEED = WINS.. I am very excited to the pcc defense playing so well this early in the season, as I hope they continue to improve every week, as well as your coaching staff. Thats what its gonna take to win some games in November. Good luck Dores!!! Good Luck Haddix and Staff!!

35-21 Perry county central
Oldtiger Wrote:This could be the one heck of a game, I heard comments last night that Knox and Perry could be the best two teams in the mountains right now. I haven't seen them play so I can't comment on that statement. What do you guys think about this match up of Mountain Powers?

Somebody must have been mistaken, the two best teams in the mountains right now is Bell Co. and Harlan. However I do have a soft spot for KNOX though and find myself cheering for them.

Guarantee Perry's backs and receivers have more speed than Knox's DB's. Guarantee it! :Thumbs:
MVP2 Wrote:I agree, I would probably go with Pray with him being a little bigger than the other DBs and has tons of speed. I'm taking PC, by 4.

PCC-38
Knox Central-34

I hate being wrong, I got a bad feeling bout this game.

Knox Central-35
Perry Central-31

Good Luck Commodores, make it 3-0!
MVP2 Wrote:I hate being wrong, I got a bad feeling bout this game.

Knox Central-35
Perry Central-31

Good Luck Commodores, make it 3-0!

Every year, there is one game where it seems like PCC never even gets off the bus and loses badly to a team they could either beat or play a lot closer than what they do, I can point out one game this happened in every year since 2001. I hope Coach Haddix keeps these boys prepared and we break that trend this year.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Every year, there is one game where it seems like PCC never even gets off the bus and loses badly to a team they could either beat or play a lot closer than what they do, I can point out one game this happened in every year since 2001. I hope Coach Haddix keeps these boys prepared and we break that trend this year.

:Thumbs:
lots of guarantees out there.i have only heard pcc games on the radio and the speed doesnt scare me as much as your qb and coach.huff is a player and haddix i liken to a riverboat gambler.i will be shocked if pcc's run game plays any role in this game but the pass is a concern.i think coach russell and staff know what you all bring to the table more than i do.unless you are just an unstoppable air attack we should make the appropriate adjustments.that being said there is always a big play somewhere,[on both teams and both sides of the ball] if we dont make the adjustment shame on us and congrads to you.my gut feeling is you guys have played two great games, your due a flop.we have played 1 decent game and one sub par,we are due a stellar performance. kc 28 pcc 27.down to the wire
Aslan Wrote:Guarantee Perry's backs and receivers have more speed than Knox's DB's. Guarantee it! :Thumbs:

no aslan i done said this and they told me it wasnt true, so your lying to!!:flush:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Every year, there is one game where it seems like PCC never even gets off the bus and loses badly to a team they could either beat or play a lot closer than what they do, I can point out one game this happened in every year since 2001. I hope Coach Haddix keeps these boys prepared and we break that trend this year.
:Thumbs:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:no aslan i done said this and they told me it wasnt true, so your lying to!!:flush:

Well damn!
I guarantee no player for Knox Co is a fast as Darryl Beatty.
^ I second that
king360 Wrote:I guarantee no player for Knox Co is a fast as Darryl Beatty.

The way Beatty looked last week at Johnson, he very well may be the fastest in the Mountains. The Kid has lighting speed.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next