District 1:
Hickman Co. 27 Fulton Co. 2 ( 5 ins)

District 24 Championship:
Bullitt East 9 North Bullitt 2

District 36 Championship:
Newport Central Catholic 8 Newport 3

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyba11
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Now....Isn't that much neater?:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats.
Congrats.
Congrats.
Congrats.
^HEY....Quit trying to pad your post...LOL!

One Grats was enough...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Hey I could have made 4 separate posts out of it lol...
^True.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
54th District Championship

Hazard 10 - Leslie County 1
^ Thank You! Wasn't on KHSAA. Grats to Hazard!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ was told it was
^Actually...according to KHSAA it was played Thursday 5/26/11. I was just posting Friday's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Another one just in:

District 15 Championship:
Allen Co.-Scottsville 7 Barren Co. 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^Actually...according to KHSAA it was played Thursday 5/26/11. I was just posting Friday's.

it was actually played tonight but neither school never changed the date
^Gotcha! Thanks for the info!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ your welcome Hook
^See, people aren't trying to just cause problems with SD. It just seems easier this way and doesn't clutter up a forum page. People will look at this thread and throw info out there if needed. I know what SD is trying to accomplish and I'm all for getting more people involved. BUT, cluttering up a board with scores really isn't the way. If you list games and scores and someone wants to discuss a game. They will start a thread and get the ball rolling. It NEVER hurts to listen to some good constructive criticism. Cause sometimes we may have some good ideas. BUT, maybe sometimes they aren't the best ideas.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ this is an excellent idea but I did the same thing with Football and Baseball Schedules he just said that there was no need in one thread with a bunch of schedules on it when they needed to be in the Team Outlook, about what I just did with LCC in the boys basketball forum and all the Team threads I've made in the Football Forum. Which I've always done that but I see where both of you all are coming from, it's easier to make a thread for each team/final score of each game but it also pushes other threads that people are more interested in to the back and they have to search through several pages to find there thread. As far as I'm concerned either way is fine with me
^10-4 Good Buddy....LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ lol
This idea seemed to work well. Lots of views and lots of post. HMMMM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
My bad
ST. HENRY 010-00—1-5-4
at D. HEIGHTS 022-313—11-9-0

WP: Sexton (3-1). LP: Rose (1-3). Hitting leaders: DH—Popham 3-3, RBI; Stansberry 2B; Wigger 2 RBI; Lesley 2 RBI. SH—Peddicord 2-4. Records: Dixie Heights 20-14, St. Henry 8-15.
OffTheHook Wrote:^Now....Isn't that much neater?:Thumbs:

Yep!!!!! And your spelling is correct also.:Thumbs:
Senior second baseman Brady Gray drove in three runs and junior right fielder Andy Miller hit a two-run homer as Newport Central Catholic beat Newport, 8-3 in the 36th District final on Friday.

Gray belted a two-run single and junior left fielder Nick Woltermann added an RBI base hit in the fourth inning to give the Thoroughbreds a 3-1 lead.

NewCath extended its lead to five in the fifth when Woltermann doubled home a run and Miller went deep.

Gray’s other RBI came in the seventh inning on an insurance single.

NEWCATH 000-330-2—8 11 1
NEWPORT 100-010-1—3 5 3

WP: Doyle (3-2). LP: Klaas. Hitting leaders: NCC—Hightchew 3-4, 2 2B; Schmits 2B; Woltermann 2-4, 2B, 2 RBI; Miller HR, 2 RBI; Gray 2-4, 3 RBI. NEW—Jones 2-2, 2B; Klaas HR; Merrill 2B. Records: NewCath 22-9, Newport 7-15.
ST. HENRY 010-00—1-5-4
at D. HEIGHTS 022-313—11-9-0

WP: Sexton (3-1). LP: Rose (1-3). Hitting leaders: DH—Popham 3-3, RBI; Stansberry 2B; Wigger 2 RBI; Lesley 2 RBI. SH—Peddicord 2-4. Records: Dixie Heights 20-14, St. Henry 8-15.
Tates Creek 112 000 0—4 7 0
Lexington Catholic 100 100 0—2 5 3
Devin Jackson, Nick Richmond (3), Cody Bronaugh (4), Logan Howard (5) and Austin Broome. Tyler Arthur, Colton Cleary (6) and Tyler Jackson. 2B—Broome, 2 (TC), Ryan Fucci (TC). HR—Fucci (TC).
Records—Tates Creek 26-9; LexCath 27-6

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/05/27/17545...z1NeOlYhAO
Chaz Jackson struck out 10 batters, and Coulten Maupin and Cody Morris drove in two runs each to lead Bullitt East past North Bullitt 9-2 Friday in the championship game of the 24th District baseball tournament at Southern.

Both Bullitt East (23-8) and North Bullitt (17-20) advanced to next week's Sixth Region Tourname
Tates Creek downs LexCath 4-2 in 43rd District Championship

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/05/27/17545...z1NeQabzFP

pectacular defense, timely hitting and solid pitching by committee carried Tates Creek to a 4-2 victory over No. 1 Lexington Catholic in the 43rd District baseball finals Thursday night.
Believe it or not, it's the tradition-rich Commodores' first district crown in 25 years. And when they last won the district in 1986, they went on to capture the state title.
Coach Dom Fucci took it all in stride, saying he had no idea Tates Creek's district drought had been so long, and he was just happy that his team had some momentum heading into next week's 11th Region tournament.
But his players didn't hide their excitement, sharing high-fives, hugs and sending a few whoops and hollers echoing into the cool, wet night.
The No. 8 Commodores played with lots of energy as they avenged a pair of lopsided (11-0 and 7-1) regular-season losses to Lexington Catholic, and ended the Knights' 15-game winning streak.
SCOTTSVILLE — Jared Claiborne drove in four runs and three pitchers combined to hold down Barren County on Friday night at Allen County-Scottsville to give the Patriots their third straight District 15 Tournament championship.

Scottsville (23-6) broke the game open in the sixth with a four-spot, an inning that only delayed a subdued celebration.

“This is our third district championship in a row and next year I think we’ll be ready to come back and do it again,” Claiborne said. “We have eight seniors this year that are leading us and I feel like we were the team everybody wanted to beat this year.”

Claiborne’s two-run single to left field with the bases loaded in the sixth was the second big blow of the night from the junior left fielder. His first was a two-run homer in the third that gave ACS a lead it never relinquished.

The Trojans (17-19) had cut their deficit to 3-2 in the top of the sixth, but that was as close as they got. Barren County left seven runners on base, including three runners on third, and had one runner thrown out at the plate.

“We were right in the game in the sixth,” BCHS coach Johnny Vance said. “We played them like this two times in the regular season - got beat 4-2 and I think the other score was about 6-2. We were right there after five or six innings and we’ve just had that problem all year. We get people on base and don’t get them in.”

Logan Stovall, Chris Ogles and Matt Hobdy combined to allow five hits and two earned over seven innings. Once Claiborne gave Stovall an early 2-0 lead, there was no looking back.

With two outs in the third, Hobdy reached on an infield single into the hole at short. On a 3-2 pitch, Claiborne skied a fly ball to left that carried, carried and carried some more until going just over the wall.

“I really didn’t think it was going to go out,” Claiborne said. “I just hit it hard and everybody started yelling. I saw the left fielder turn around, so I thought maybe it had a chance. But it was a big hit. We needed it.”

The Pats went up 3-0 in the fourth with a little more two-out magic. Dylan Riggs dropped a bunt in front of the mound and went to second on a wild pitch. After an intentional walk to Seth Peay, Riggs broke for third on a ball in the dirt to Hobdy.

The throw to third skipped into left, allowing Riggs to score.

That’s how it stayed until the sixth, when BCHS got on the board. Andy Morrison’s slow roller to third brought in Cade Lowry, and Kelly Dillon followed that with a single to right to score pinch runner Barrett Billingsly.

The Trojans got one quick out in the bottom half of the frame before pinch hitter McKliney Mitchell strode to the plate and socked a line-drive homer down the left-field line.

Pinch hitter Daniel Pardue reached on an error, Riggs walked and Peay reached on another error before Hobdy drew a bases-loaded walk. That brought up Claiborne, who put an exclamation point on the Patriots’ eighth win in nine tries.

Allen County-Scottsville will play either Bowling Green, Cumberland County or Franklin-Simpson on Monday at Western Kentucky in the Region 4 Tournament.

“We got a really good team and we play together,” Claiborne added. “We haven’t won one since ’06, but this year we have a bunch of seniors and I think we’ve got a really good chance to make a good run this year.”

The Trojans will draw either Warren East, Logan County or Russell County for their first-round game Monday.

“One of our goals this year was to try and get to the regional tournament,” Vance added. “We’ve got to take the approach of, we’re not just going down there for somebody to send us home after one game. We’ve got to approach it like we’ve got a chance.”

BCHS - 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 - 2

ACSHS - 0 0 2 1 0 4 X - 7
Newport Central Catholic 8, Newport 3, 36th District final: NewCath had a strong offensive showing by junior shortstop Brady Hightchew, who went 3-for-4 with two doubles. Junior left fielder Nick Woltermann went 2-for-4 with a double and two RBI.

NewCath senior pitcher Brian Doyle went five innings for the victory.

Both Newport and NewCath advance to the regional.
Covington Catholic 10, Beechwood 3, 35th District final: CovCath and Beechwood split the regular season series, but CovCath hit everything thrown at the them to take the 35th District title.

CovCath was led by Jake Lankheit who went 2-for-5 with a double, triple and three RBI.