Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For you, Hulk
I am thinking of you today and always..................
She Hulk, help us understand what is up with the Hulk posts? Where did you first become interested in Hulk? I've seen your different avatars and was not even aware of a She Hulk character. It feels like there is more to the story than we are seeing????
Well, She Hulk appeared in comics in the early 1980's and is my favorite comic book heroine. She was a lawyer that was shot by the mob and Hulk donated blood and she became a hulk too.

As for me & the Hulk, I can't remember when I didn't love him. However, we are star-crossed lovers.....Romeo & Juliet, Antony & Cleopatra, Guinevere & Lancelot, Rhett & Scarlett, and She Hulk & Hulk.............
So have you met him already. Cause I hear he's a real a-hole
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
LOL Probably as many people would call me a B____ as would label him an a-hole, but nobody knows him like me. Because through my eyes, he is PERFECT!! PERFECT for me, that is...........
Hmmm, OK.
Quick question.

When you see each other does the conversation go like:

You:Grrr
Him: Rrroooaaarrrr
You: prrrrr
Him: rrrraaawwwrrr hulk smash
You: ooooooohhhhhhhh

Tom is not my friend....

Good luck with this!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Quick question.

If I'm LUCKY!!! HAHA!!! Wow, how did you know??? LOLConfusedhh:
What in the world are you talking about? None of this makes any sense. Do you need a real person to talk to outside of "Fantasy Land"?
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:What in the world are you talking about? None of this makes any sense. Do you need a real person to talk to outside of "Fantasy Land"?

Wow, words of wisdom from Mr. Onion Head............No thanks, you are not invited to stick your 2 cents into this conversation so please butt out! LOL:biggrin:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Quick question.

Hahaha:lmao:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
She Hulk Wrote:If I'm LUCKY!!! HAHA!!! Wow, how did you know??? LOLConfusedhh:

I saw it on a movie once.

Tom is not my friend....