Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you enjoy debating with on BGR?
I was going to start this as who do you like to argue with, but thought the best term would be debate. You can term it however you like:biggrin:

We see quite a few discussions, many heated, but always in fun. In my few years here, I have built quite a list. Some of my favorites depend on the subject, team or individual. It's aways nice to be liked or have others agree with you, but that's not always the fun part. It's those debates that bring to the forefront your beliefs and put you on defense. Many times its just fun to argue the other side, no matter your true feelings just to get the other person to open up about why the feel so strongly about a topic.

When I first started, BCA, ODM, QQ, theVille, were my most enjoyable. I think the toughest challenge is to find someone that you love to debate with, but know that they share your same feelings that it's just debate, no one is right, no one is wrong, but the opportunity to get the testosterone or estrogen going is the fun part. But, you shake hands and wait for the next showdown. None of those I mentioned above have the opportunity to get on as much anymore, so i miss those debates. I have a list a mile long, there are guys like Amun-Ra & benchwarmer that are always fun and put together great arguments, but only a couple of many that I really enjoy "getting it on"! Who are your favorites?

Who riles you up the most?
When I'm on The Sports side of things I love banter...little jabs!

These are a few from the top of my head!...but there are others!

RunItUpTheGut
Zaga
King360
Aslan
EasyM
Tradition
Leecoukfan...(I think that's his name?...lol)

Those of you who know me from Football, know I like to create and use pics to do a LOT of my bantering!...lol...So if you do the same back to me, I love it!

Other than football,... I've never debated/argued with anyone on here!....Filthy is just full of love!...wink!
I'm not much for debating, I'm the kinda guy who just pokes his head in shares his thoughts on the subject and leaves.
^....Just like that!...lol
Stardust, and stardust only.

:biggrin:
^ Just Bring it!

Smile LOL
^Wait until the game is over. Lol
^ You better go outside and practice falling down, because after the game, you are going to look like Jack Lambert! Smile
I find so much humor in Neerfan and other Simon Kenton fans in the High School football section "debating" how Simon Kenton would be Highlands this year or last but Highlands keep ducking them in scheduling
Laker Fans,

Lebron Fans
Filthy Animal Wrote:When I'm on The Sports side of things I love banter...little jabs!

RunItUpTheGut
Zaga
King360
Aslan
EasyM
Tradition

Those of you who know me from Football, know I like to create and use pics to do a LOT of my bantering!...lol...So if you do the same back to me, I love it!

Other than football,... I've never debated/argued with anyone on here!....Filthy is just full of love!...wink!

LOL right back at ya:biggrin:

I do get in heated debates on here but its mostly with the one and doners, like the people who post 7 times and you never see them again.
Also, the 10-0 Perry Fan, cant even remember his name haha. What does that tell ya?
Surprisingly, i get along with most everyone on here. Very rarely have had a really bad discussion with anyone. I enjoy reading the Politics threads and putting my two cents in (those are always heat.)
The fact that you can put a thread saying i like pringles on here and somebody will debate you just shows how great and competitive this site really is.
:biggrin::biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL right back at ya

I do get in heated debates on here but its mostly with the one and doners, like the people who post 7 times and you never see them again.
Also, the 10-0 Perry Fan, cant even remember his name haha. What does that tell ya?
Surprisingly, i get along with most everyone on here. Very rarely have had a really bad discussion with anyone. I enjoy reading the Politics threads and putting my two cents in (those are always heat.)
The fact that you can put a thread saying i like pringles on here and somebody will debate you just shows how great and competitive this site really is.
I'm a real chip fan not those ground up pressed ones- Lays any day:thanks:
I believe I get along with about everybody. If memory serves me right there's been very few occasions where I got a little tore up or get torn up over and that's usually Pike Central football.
nky Wrote::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm more of a Dorito guy myself.

How can u handle the chaos that is lays. Pringles are where it's at. They are perfectly stacked and easily accessible. No dipping your hand in and wondering what u are going to pull out. And I'm not going to get started on the superiority of the taste of pringles
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I like Lay's Stax....
best of both worlds Wink
[Image: http://www.aa.com/content/images/travelI...ysStax.jpg]
But in all reality I never really argue with anyone. I just go around looking threw threads and just throw in a couple of cants of mine. Never really try and start anything with anyone. But I do argue with some people if they do not like my posts:biggrin:
Filthy Animal Wrote:When I'm on The Sports side of things I love banter...little jabs!

RunItUpTheGut
Zaga
King360
Aslan
EasyM
Tradition

I'm heart broken... :-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I'm heart broken... :-(

Why?...we've never argued/debated!...but that can change BUD!....you want to pick a fight?....:lmao:

[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...FZeuINCddw]
I'm always up for a good scrap...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
MisterPerfect Wrote:But in all reality I never really argue with anyone. I just go around looking threw threads and just throw in a couple of cants of mine. Never really try and start anything with anyone. But I do argue with some people if they do not like my posts:biggrin:

I'm the same way.
I never start anything with anyone Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm the same way.
I never start anything with anyone Wink

I'm gonna have to call

[IMG][/IMG]

on this one!....just for arguments sake!...Wink...:lmao:
^ Trouble Maker!!! LOL!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
see how I use pics to do my fighting!...lol...Zaga's used to it!...and hits me back pretty good too!...lol
Nothing like painting a picture for someone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
I don't tend to debate much but back when Rockcastle football was relevant I used to argue with Bell County football fans, but the Rock has gotten a little soft, so not much to argue.

I do remember that I used to debate with a Casey County girls basketball fan named turtle32 (I think) those were some classic debates on the girls basketball forum.

:lmao:
Exactly
The Lawrence County Baseball Faithful, Betsy Layne/Allen Central/Pike Central Football, Basketball- Usually other Pikeville fans haha.
Anyone And Everyone
I was born argumentative and stubborn, even when I'm wrong, I'll rarely admit it. I enjoy debating with dust, wildcatk23, zaga, ballers, mvp2, leecoukfan, runitupthegut, Harlan Co fans, Knott Co fans and so on. Even though it invigorates me that you guys disagree with me, you guys are wrong every time in those instances, so it's all good Big Grin jk. I'm glad we can debate in a civilized manner (most of the time Big Grin) and it not get personal or childish.