Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe 81 Point Game
On January 22, 2006, Kobe Bryant had a historic evening, scoring a career-high 81 points against the Toronto Raptors and eclipsing Elgin Baylor's previous franchise record of 71 points. The feat marked the second greatest scoring outburst in league history behind only Wilt Chamberlain's 100 point game. Five years later we take a look back at this magical evening.

Smile
It's hard to believe that it has been 5 years.
5 YEARS!!!! Holy Crap!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I remember when it happened.
I was watching it on NBA TV in Morehead and it blew my mind.
81 points is something no one can take away from Kobe.
They can go on about how having good players on his team led to his rings....
They can run their mouth about his personal life....
but only one man in the modern era of basketball can say they dropped 81 points in an NBA game.
Kobe Bryant
5 years, how time flies. The greatest individual performance of my basketball watching life.
This was AMAZING! He could have made a shot from half court with ease in this game!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
this is by far the greatest game i have ever watched in my life time. Truly amazing and it was a great great time to be a kobe fan (and i was) lol.