Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ballard Memorial
0%
Mayfield
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballard Memorial @ Mayfield 11/12
1A round 2
In the first meeting, a district game at Ballard, the Cardinals managed to come away with a 52-0 win. I am hopeful Mayfield can get another win this week
Mayfield should win easily.
Mayfield big....
Mayfield by a running clock...
Mayfield
Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Mayfield 49-20 http://www.Calpreps.com
Ballard has a good team this year. i look for them to try to put up some points with the air attack. but mayfield is just too strong! i cant see this even being with in 6 tds. i wanna see more of k. payton kid is fast! it is a shame he has stood on the sidlines for eligibility to come. by far the fastest player on the team and seem to be very skilled
Mayfield with no problems.
Mayfield
Mayfield easy.
j. jackson of mayfield has been favoring a ankle last two games , may in-turn be bad news going into the playoffs. hope the rest of our endless arsenal is ready to pull up the slack. there is a possibility this could allow for closer scores than normal. he is our leading rusher and tackler. this could have the makings of a big blow to the heart of one of the best cardinal teams of all time. on the offence part i think we will be ok, its the d-fence that will worry us.
Mayfield by 20.