Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
62.50%
Mason County
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Mason County 11/12
Belfry travels to Mason County to take on the Royals this Friday. Who you got? I'll take Belfry 35-14 due to Mason's poor run defense.
I'm hoping Belfry pulls it off, Go Pirates.

Belfry-28
Mason Co-20
Both teams offenses create very difficult matchups with the opponents defenses. Mason has had issues stopping the run, and Belfry is very suspect to teams who can spread them out and run outside.

If Belfry wants to have any hope of an upset they have to eliminate the mental errors that have plagued them all year, namely turnovers and unforced penalties.
Belfry 35-7...
Belfry.
Royals have not been challenged since the first game of the year against Danville. They are winning by more than 25 ppg at home. They have too much offense for Belfry in this one.

MC by 14+
Stardust Wrote:Royals have not been challenged since the first game of the year against Danville. They are winning by more than 25 ppg at home. They have too much offense for Belfry in this one.

MC by 14+

they havent played anybody.. i will take Belfry by 12
Belfry wins by 6. 27 to 21.
I'll say Belfry by 2 TD's. Hard to beat Belfry in playoffs.
I'll take Belfry by 7.
Belfry advances...TongueirateSho
Stardust Wrote:Royals have not been challenged since the first game of the year against Danville. They are winning by more than 25 ppg at home. They have too much offense for Belfry in this one.

MC by 14+
Russell gave them a challenge.
This one really is a coin flip. I can't pick a winner

MC by 14+

Exactly, they won't know what to think when they get hit like the Pirates are notorious for. Too much offense? Not on Josh Dixon's watch. They've surrendered 2,322 rushing yards...............................TongueirateSho
Belfry takes this one!
I believe Mason Co wins!!! Should be a good game. I think Belfry needs one more year!!!
This will probably the top game in 3A followed by Union @ Russellville. A bus ride for Belfry. Mason can put up the points. Belfry w/losses to Ashland and SC is suspect but can play defense. This could be a toss up but I am leaning toward Mason by the thinnest of margins since they are at home.
Mason at home...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
I think Belfry will be pumped up to win this game.. I take the Pirates 27-14.
belfry punches their ticket to go back to the rock as long as they don't fumble more than twice.
35-12
cuppett777 Wrote:they havent played anybody.. i will take Belfry by 12

Belfry cannot stop Pawsatt
Mason
Stardust Wrote:Belfry cannot stop Pawsatt

I can agree with that but I dont think Mason cant stop the running game of Belfry either. From the looks of it the team that has the least turnovers will more than likely win this battle. Both offenses should be able to move the ball, it could take one turnover at the wrong time or a defensive stop by either team to determine the outcome.
Should be a good game but I think the Pirates are going to be too physical for Mason County!

Belfry - 28

Mason Co. - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON

They beat Rowan?
Stardust Wrote:Belfry cannot stop Pawsatt

They said the same thing about Boggs.

Danville was there only loss. Mongomery County, Rowan County, Harrison County, Russell, Greenup County. That's pretty solid.
Belfry0304 Wrote:They said the same thing about Boggs.

Boggs is no Pawsatt
wooderson Wrote:I can agree with that but I dont think Mason cant stop the running game of Belfry either. From the looks of it the team that has the least turnovers will more than likely win this battle. Both offenses should be able to move the ball, it could take one turnover at the wrong time or a defensive stop by either team to determine the outcome.

Good post :Thumbs: This time of year, you are dead on - the team who holds on to the ball wins. It's definitely a game that could easily be dictated by something like a fumble or INT return or something that results from Special Teams
Stardust Wrote:Boggs is no Pawsatt

Does he play defense too? We don't gotta stop him, just contain him.