Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
86.67%
Winfield, WV
13.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Winfield, WV 10/1
LC just came off a convincing win of their first district opponent.
Winfield just dismantled Tolsia last week. Who ya got?
This should be a good road game for LC. It looks like Winfield is much improved over last year and will give LC all they can handle for awhile.
Winfield is 2-3 and is a 3A school. They have given up a lot of points and until the Tolsia game they did not have much offense.
I don't know much about Winfield but if they dismantled Tolsia then the Dawgs better come prepared our they will be leaving with a L.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Does LC play a tough schedule?
leecoukfan Wrote:I don't know much about Winfield but if they dismantled Tolsia then the Dawgs better come prepared our they will be leaving with a L.

Tolsia is really horrible this year.. almost as bad as East Carter.. Windfield is a tough match up.. They run so many different sets and have some good skilled kids.. I think LC will still beat them but it will be a tough hard fought contest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Another team with a losing record so LC should win.

Tolsia also has a losing record too, who Winfield just beat.
Dawgs all the way!!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Another team with a losing record so LC should win.

Tolsia also has a losing record too, who Winfield just beat.
Looks like you are keeping a close watch on these Dawgs you seam to post something on about every LC thread. Look's like they have your attention and thanks for the support:Thumbs:. I hope we get to see you at the Dawg pound this year.
Can anyone give information on parking and visitor's seating for fridays game?
LC got it in the bag
I feel confident Lawrence County will get the win.
Dawg Family Wrote:Looks like you are keeping a close watch on these Dawgs you seam to post something on about every LC thread. Look's like they have your attention and thanks for the support:Thumbs:. I hope we get to see you at the Dawg pound this year.

Don't worry you will not see us this year at the Pound.... KNOX is 10X better this year. :Clap:
Don't judge Winfield by the Tolsia game. Tolsia can play with the best one week and get their tails handed to them by the worst the next week. I look for the Dawgs to get a convincing win, but I've been wrong before, although I can't recall when.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Don't worry you will not see us this year at the Pound.... KNOX is 10X better this year. :Clap:
Man I was picking you guy's to win by at least 2 TD's this week what kind of fan just gives up before the game is even played. I know Knox is good but I still think Bell is better. :lmao:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Don't worry you will not see us this year at the Pound.... KNOX is 10X better this year. :Clap:

I'm getting deja vu.
LC by 8
Can't wait to watch the Dawgs beat Winfield :1:
It's game day...Go DAWGS.
rc242 Wrote:It's game day...Go DAWGS.
Time for Bat Puff to go pee pee:biggrin:
Game Day and you know what time it is.. ITS TIME TO GET THAT PEE HOT!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Anybody have directions to Winfield?
Go to 64 towards Charleston get off on the St Albans exit go to stop light and turn left towards John Amos plant go 10 miles or so HS is on the rht side cant miss it. Good luck Go Dawgs!!
TSSI Wrote:Go to 64 towards Charleston get off on the St Albans exit go to stop light and turn left towards John Amos plant go 10 miles or so HS is on the rht side cant miss it. Good luck Go Dawgs!!
Thanks.
Is there a live feed for the game???
No live feed due to internet feed at game. Tape delay 4 hours.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ