Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central-76 Knott Central-88
Sounds like a down night for the 58th. Lets hear some thoughts...
"rosco" Wrote:Sounds like a down night for the 58th. Lets hear some thoughts...
how did tyler slone do
Congrats Knott Central!!
Anybody have any stats?
Well pretty much all the guards for AC tonight choke while shooting. They were 0 for 14 from 3 range. AC was doing good till key ball handlers got into fould trouble. They had no bench men who could handle the pressure of Knott Central and turned the ball over quite a few times. Knott Central is a good team. The left handed guard they have really impressed me with his shooting abilities and was ice water at the free throw line...
no suprise here...they have no guard play at all...there big man is good but if the guards cant get it down the court to give it to him then hes useless...i think he should of transfered somewere that had atleast decent guards then he would of been a big impact on the 15th this year
"golden golfer" Wrote:no suprise here...they have no guard play at all...there big man is good but if the guards cant get it down the court to give it to him then hes useless...i think he should of transfered somewere that had atleast decent guards then he would of been a big impact on the 15th this year
let me tell u somthan ive watched ac play they have good guards ryan collins ant worth a broke d*** but tyler slone is one of the best in the region
i dont know bout tyler slone being one of the best in the region, but he is a hard-worker and does whatever he has to do to try and help his team win.
I swear here we go downing AC again. Last night showed just how much they have came and how hard they are willing to work. They all played really good last night and are all dedicated. This season really looks bright for the rebels and i think they will go a long way. Just let their players get together and get to know how each other plays. They will become a great team. So i see AC getting better as the season progresses.
Tyler Slone and Farley Joseph each had 13 points and Justin Jacobs chipped in 12....Josh Martin led AC with 26 points
Knott Central shot 23-33 from the FT line in the 2nd half. Allen Central shot 7-13 I believe.

By the tally I had, AC had 24 turnovers while KCC had 22. Somewhere in that range, although I don't swear to those numbers.

Great game to watch last night. AC will sneak up on some teams this season. Keep your heads up guys, the wins will come. Just ran into foul trouble and fatigue last night.

Congrats to the Patriots on their win.
Nice win for Knott Central, I can see AC getting Better as the year goes on.
KCC shot 33 foul shots in the second half alone?

Seems like alot of fouls were called in this one.
Who were the starters for both squads last night?
well glad some one does cause i dont
AC Starters:
Nick Music
Farley Joseph
Tyler Slone
Ryan Collins
Josh Martin

Not sure about KCC
Is Farley Joseph new at AC?
For some reason, it doesn't shock me that AC lost.
Farley isn't new. He has been at AC for three years.
Did Farley come to ACMS as an eighth grader- about 1/2 way through the season?
I am hoping that AC can get it together. Coach Martin is a class act and works hard. If anyone deserves success, he certainly does.
I Think That Allen Central Will Turn Alot Of Heads This Year They Have A Alot Of Talent
tHEY MIGHT TURN ALOT OF coach martin's stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dump:
Farley Joseph did transfered to ac during hes 8th grade year
"WOW" Wrote:KCC shot 33 foul shots in the second half alone?

Yup. :omg:
Joseph is a sophomore who played significant minutes last season on JV. He has great ability and can handle the basketball with ease. He plays with heart and gives nothing less than 110% every time he hits the court.