Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 31 Shelby Valley 6
Huge win for the Warriors to kick off the season.
Congrats to Brad Allen and company on a well deserved win.

Dalton Lewis MVP for the game as East Ridge pretty much dominated the whole game. Over 400 yards rushing I'm pretty sure. Way to go Warriors!
Congrats Warriors!
No one knows what tomorrow will bring but today my view from atop Wildcat mountain is a nice one.
I'm shocked to say the least. Was driving back from Paintsville and about wrecked when I heard the final.

Biggest win in ER history... congrats!
East Ridge is MUCH improved this season, it just wasn't a win, it was a domination. I just hope some of the posters who picked Valley by 40 or 50 points will try to learn a little bit about football before posting on this board again.
Shelby Valley played like girls tonight it highly dissopointed me!!!
That dalton lewis is somthing else, coach should have some collages looking at him.
This goes to show you how many people on this site are actually knowledgeable. Like 89% actually dont know a thing about anything and base their decisions on paper. Nevertheless I was very impressed of ER. Shelby Valley got physically dominated this game. To be honest I thought ER was going to roll over like the old ER when they came back after halftime and scored. Once again, congrats Brad and the rest of East Ridge.
Ouch...this score shocked the heck out of me. East Ridge must be way better this year.
congrats warriors, its good to see alot of hard work and dedication pay off.
Total domination by East Ridge...Valley had no answer at all for Patrick Casey or Dalton Lewis. I think they both may have rushed for over 200 yards. I was also impressed with ER's defense. East Ridge just flat out dominated Valley on both sides tonight.
Congrats East Ridge! Glad to see Brad get a big win. :rockon:
Its not that ER got 100% better there still 4th in there district this is just a very weak and depleted SV team.
Alpha Male, don't be so sure of that just yet, very early in the season.
Congrats to Brad Allen, Matt Slone, and the entire Warrior tribe tonight...HUGE win and another step forward for that program! Redemption is a sweet thing...enjoy the victory guys, you've earned it.
Alpha_Male Wrote:Its not that ER got 100% better there still 4th in there district this is just a very weak and depleted SV team.

I have heard many people say this. It didnt take a rocket scientist to figure out SV lost more talent then what ER ever had. Naturally ER was going to win. But now I do believe they will take the same steps in district. The only logical, possible thing that could happen in my opinion is a win over Pike Central who is a unknown team at the moment.
Real Badman Wrote:I have heard many people say this. It didnt take a rocket scientist to figure out SV lost more talent then what ER ever had. Naturally ER was going to win. But now I do believe they will take the same steps in district. The only logical, possible thing that could happen in my opinion is a win over Pike Central who is a unknown team at the moment.

An unknown team with 16 unknown transfers this year.

Confusedhh:
Good job Warriors...I knew this would be the result after I watched them play Haysi. I haven't seen ER play with this much passion EVER. I thought they would throw up 40 on them.
Congrats to ER they put a whoopin on my cats!! They are really turning some heads and doing so damage with in the district!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats East Ridge for the victory. Patrick Casey had around 300 yds rushing.. Dalton Lewis tacked on 100 yds. East Ridge dominated the game. Last 2:28 of game saw numerous personal fouls and Casey being ejected from the game for taunting. Don't know if anyone for Valley got tossed. East Ridge looked good tonight. Toiugh game next week on the road at Grundy
wow
Congrats ER, this is a really good win for that program.
Congrats to ER
joethegreek Wrote:Congrats East Ridge for the victory. Patrick Casey had around 300 yds rushing.. Dalton Lewis tacked on 100 yds. East Ridge dominated the game. Last 2:28 of game saw numerous personal fouls and Casey being ejected from the game for taunting. Don't know if anyone for Valley got tossed. East Ridge looked good tonight. Toiugh game next week on the road at Grundy

I'm not sure if anyone from Valley was tossed but they should have been. I'm not sure which Valley player it was, but someone almost broke Dalton Lewis's neck on a facemask in the 4th quarter. And some how after all that East Ridge got backed up 15 yards.
East Ridge was my late son favorite team in Pike County so I am sure he is up in heaven tonight smiling big time.
Congrats East Ridge on your big win.
The lines for Shelby Valley highly upset me. They were man handled. They couldn't tackle, the running back need to run straight up field instead of dancing around, and they need to hold on to the ball. Complete and udder domination by East Ridge. Huge win for the warriors. If Valley don't step it up its gonna be a long year!
Great D E/R!
Total and complete breakdown of the fundamentals on valley's part.......zero blocking from the o-line,zero penetration from the d-line,missed tackle after missed tackle,and total lack of "want-to" from the entire team(some coaches included).but, let's not take anything away from east ridge......they came prepared and ready to win.........and they did....bigtime.congrats warriors and wildcats, you know you are a much better team than this...keep your heads up,be proud,and fix what you have to fix......only you can do that.
This one shocked me. Huge win for ER.
Everyone is dogging the players of valley, how about looking for at coaches. The plays were awful, players were not utilized for the capabilities and it was a disgrace of coaching not only playing.

Anyway, about valley's defense..it was the same thing a few years ago when hampton Tried to take over, i mean any team that runs up the middle is gonna gain or break it since he stands 2 ppl up outside the ends and shoots them every play no matter what

I'm really dissapointed with valley coaches for letting the team look like this...