Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell co. @Corbin 11/10 Rd-2
Hope Bell and Corbin continue to play and hate each other when Corbin moves up to 4A
Hound05 Wrote:Not trying to sound arrogant. But if we weren’t great, why would the kids come? It ain’t the scenery!! They’re coming because they want to be a winner, the program, and maybe the coach. Coach Cal is the best recruiter out there, but if he’s coaching at Alice loyd, he ain’t getting good talent. You have to have kids that want to come here. If the kids want to come here is that recruiting? To me no. But recruiting can be a relative term. But there isn’t really any point arguing it anymore, no side will change the others view and NO one one here can provide creditable proof.

Only recruiting that coaches do is in the hallways of the high school.
Fundamentals Wrote:Not sure about other sports ,but if you are saying in football alone that is pretty comical

Well...... An ATHLETIC PROGRAM would include more than just football, or otherwise one would just say FOOTBALL PROGRAM.... So yea its easy to see its every sport. ATHLETIC PROGRAM= ALL PROGRAMS. FOOTBALL PROGRAM=FOOTBALL. The fact you don't know what an Athletic Program is, is pretty comical.:thatsfunn
That's what I thought. I was just trying to figure out why we are talking about other sports on a football forum? You are from Corbin ain't ya boy
Haddix will own Dudley once again. Corbin wins 42-7.
HOFER Wrote:Running clock by the half if Haddix wants it....for the next 8 years at least

Buddy I’m sorry to ruin your dreams, but Corbin May have this one year against bell and that’s it. Next year is a maybe, but after that for a 2-3 year span bell will win and kick your butt. You might have a good middle school group right now with 2 state champions but even with that you could only beat a down bell middle school group by 14. Our freshman and sophomores basically lead the team right now and your full of seniors and juniors. You may think your the top of the world now but give it a few months. And on the press box issue, what was the scout lift or whatever that was brought to the back of the end zone but was not used. And yes the rotc kid may have said you couldn’t use the locker room I don’t really know. But I know that you did use the locker room. So why whine.
BellMiddle Wrote:Buddy I’m sorry to ruin your dreams, but Corbin May have this one year against bell and that’s it. Next year is a maybe, but after that for a 2-3 year span bell will win and kick your butt. You might have a good middle school group right now with 2 state champions but even with that you could only beat a down bell middle school group by 14. Our freshman and sophomores basically lead the team right now and your full of seniors and juniors. You may think your the top of the world now but give it a few months. And on the press box issue, what was the scout lift or whatever that was brought to the back of the end zone but was not used. And yes the rotc kid may have said you couldn’t use the locker room I don’t really know. But I know that you did use the locker room. So why whine.
It’s not a dream son. It’s reality! You might stop the running clocks against ya in the next 5 years. But the only butt kickings you’ll do as far as Corbin goes, is maybe your scout team pretending to be us.
Fundamentals Wrote:That's what I thought. I was just trying to figure out why we are talking about other sports on a football forum? You are from Corbin ain't ya boy

Obviously not or you wouldn’t have said it. But I guess that’s what I’d say to if I struggled with comprehension skills. But since you do seem to have a deficiency there I’ll help out little man. This is a football forum, since athletic programs include football...... following the flow now??? You being a belfry homer you just can’t defend the argument that there isn’t many better ALTHETIC programs in eastern ky, including belfry, so you try to high Jack the thread with.... I’ll be nice and call it your “nonsense”
BellMiddle Wrote:Buddy I’m sorry to ruin your dreams, but Corbin May have this one year against bell and that’s it. Next year is a maybe, but after that for a 2-3 year span bell will win and kick your butt. You might have a good middle school group right now with 2 state champions but even with that you could only beat a down bell middle school group by 14. Our freshman and sophomores basically lead the team right now and your full of seniors and juniors. You may think your the top of the world now but give it a few months. And on the press box issue, what was the scout lift or whatever that was brought to the back of the end zone but was not used. And yes the rotc kid may have said you couldn’t use the locker room I don’t really know. But I know that you did use the locker room. So why whine.

Im pretty sure the score of that bell middle game was 20-0 with the worst bell county officiating crew known to man. The refs kept it respectable, but if Corbin and bell middle played on a neutral site Corbin wins by 35.
Hound05 Wrote:This is 100% accurate. They hate us cause the ain’t us. That’s the program I grew up in and I wouldn’t want it changed for anything. There isn’t another althetic program in eastern ky that’s better. People call us arrogant, it’s not arrogance, it’s pride. So keep on hating, keep on making accusations, it’s only gonna get worse for everyone we play and everyone around us.

Success breeds jealousy and hatred...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hound05 Wrote:It’s not a dream son. It’s reality! You might stop the running clocks against ya in the next 5 years. But the only butt kickings you’ll do as far as Corbin goes, is maybe your scout team pretending to be us.
I give you the right to be cocky this year but I’m telling you this will be the last time Corbin beats bell for years
[Image:

]

Bolz, I'm goin to break it down fo sho! Haddy is a freakin munsta. He has the houndettes wound up like a propeller trying to get ole fatpat off the ground, wowza! When professor Dudley arrives in fried chicken land, it will get realz real fast. The bobkittens will be trying to get back on the bus after the first quarter. Just don't flush the toilets and enjoy your concessions.

#spankinabouttoproceed More mash taters please!!!
Hound05 Wrote:Obviously not or you wouldn’t have said it. But I guess that’s what I’d say to if I struggled with comprehension skills. But since you do seem to have a deficiency there I’ll help out little man. This is a football forum, since athletic programs include football...... following the flow now??? You being a belfry homer you just can’t defend the argument that there isn’t many better ALTHETIC programs in eastern ky, including belfry, so you try to high Jack the thread with.... I’ll be nice and call it your “nonsense”

***Edited for content***
Please keep this thread on topic. Bell Co. vs. Corbin
A lot of these score predictions look to be way out there to me. What us Corbin fans have to remember is that Bell County has a good amount of talent and those Bell kids have a lot of pride in their program as well. I will be surprised if Bell doesn't make a good game out of it. Let's hope the kids are not overlooking Bell as well. Corbin pulls away in the 2nd half and wins by 3 TD's.
BellMiddle Wrote:I give you the right to be cocky this year but I’m telling you this will be the last time Corbin beats bell for years

Well the future is never set. I don’t see it happening for ya. I don’t remember seeing any of your other posts so I hope you’re around next year when it don’t happen.

I’m not saying bell won’t get better. But the analogy I’ve used before is “you’re starting the race a mile behind corbin”. Good luck though

And I’m not being Cocky. Sorry if it came off that way

Our Junior class went undefeated in middle school winning two rings along the way and our good middle school program didn’t just win the state championship, we dominated that whole weekend!! Close press boxes, dressing rooms, and
parking lots all it does is show classlessness!! How many games you think it helped you all win though really? Best of luck hopefully the grumpy ol man can bring the program back around it’d be nice to talk about the game instead of a bunch of douche bag moves by your coach to simply try and deflect the fact he can’t compete with Corbin
Hound05 Wrote:Well the future is never set. I don’t see it happening for ya. I don’t remember seeing any of your other posts so I hope you’re around next year when it don’t happen.

I’m not saying bell won’t get better. But the analogy I’ve used before is “you’re starting the race a mile behind corbin”. Good luck though

And I’m not being Cocky. Sorry if it came off that way
Hopefully if somehow the teams get moved out of the district, neither team will deny to play eachother for the next couple of years to see who’s right on this matter. But for tomorrow night I’d like to see bell play a good game which they most likely won’t win but I wouldn’t want to see the same or worse of a outcome than the last 3 outings.
chs crazy Wrote:Our Junior class went undefeated in middle school winning two rings along the way and our good middle school program didn’t just win the state championship, we dominated that whole weekend!! Close press boxes, dressing rooms, and
parking lots all it does is show classlessness!! How many games you think it helped you all win though really? Best of luck hopefully the grumpy ol man can bring the program back around it’d be nice to talk about the game instead of a bunch of douche bag moves by your coach to simply try and deflect the fact he can’t compete with Corbin
Not trying to start anything more but how did your freshman and somphore class compete against bell’s when they spanked your tail once on log mountain and once in Corbin
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1z3itl.gif] Long bus be rolling out of Corby fast as ole Fatpat hitting Bubbys and thats one speed brutha wide freaking open! That Sizemorey kid has a freaking missile launcher mounted to his shoulder bruh! #gasupbeforegameforpostride More mash taters please!!!
RicFlair Wrote:Bell county high school pulls from the entire county, and has reciprocal agreements with both middlesboro and pineville. Why would you want to play at pineville and lose in the first round every year when you can play for a chance at a ring every year? It’s simple really, good coaches that work hard and know how to win draw in kids. Same thing with Lynn camp and Corbin.
and other states. simple BS is what it is :zzz:
BellMiddle Wrote:I give you the right to be cocky this year but I’m telling you this will be the last time Corbin beats bell for years

Is there anyway to save this one for the archives??? That's a biiiiiiig statement.
What time does the game start, I've seen two different times now????
Football weather tomorrow night. :football:
Whoever said the scores were "out there", and far fetched...I don't know man. Bell would have to play a perfect game (for them), I think, to keep it within 3 TDS. The first game the one thing apparent to anyone that watched, or saw film, Bell was scared/intimidated from the get go. I don't believe they had any hope going into that game, no matter what the coach tried to instill in their heads. I don't know if that can change in the same season, especially when you get manhandled even worse than maybe you imagined...I just don't think Bell can pull it together. I don't hold Dudley in any almighty reverence but facts prove he's been a great coach. There comes a time when someone's time has passed. You can't beat the best teams without extremely good players/talent. I have heard over and over about Bell's weight room issues, not having a great weigh program the past couple of years for whatever reason. It will take a hell of a weight program, and maybe a crap ton of anabolics to make up 4 and 5 TD differences when talent coming into the program the next seasons is still in favor of the other guy...I put some stock in middle school success translating to high-school. In our case it has proven, somewhat, but then also been exceeded in high-school with the high-school coaches now doing more than what we were able to do in middle school. But overall middle school is a good barometer of the talent you have. Parents and aware high-school coaches begin seeing what they've got in elementary school, but the outside world (outside the county) has no real idea until they see/hear about another team's middle school. I don't think Dudley, by himself, can out coach a Corbin staff that is LOADED with great coaches. It isn't just Haddix. If anything, Haddix walked into maybe the top job in the state as far as high-school coaching. I'd imagine our own coach could go there, coach offense, and put up 3 more TDs per game than Haddix does. It's Corbin's assistants and entire staff that truly shine, those defensive coaches, etc..
BellMiddle Wrote:Not trying to start anything more but how did your freshman and somphore class compete against bell’s when they spanked your tail once on log mountain and once in Corbin

They competed pretty well when the conference playoffs started didn't they. I don't know if you know this or not, but Corbin won the conference title.
chs crazy Wrote:Our Junior class went undefeated in middle school winning two rings along the way and our good middle school program didn’t just win the state championship, we dominated that whole weekend!! Close press boxes, dressing rooms, and

Dudley is 4-3 against Corbin since coming back in 01....
pjdoug Wrote:and other states. simple BS is what it is :zzz:

Don’t know of any kids from harrogate that have transferred over to play at Bell, middlesboro has had a couple but honestly don’t think bell has. I’m not saying recruiting doesn’t happen, but just because a team is successful for a long time doesn’t mean they do it. Middlesboro in the 90’s and mid 00’s were as good as anybody with just middlesboro kids... even further back than that in the 70’s and early 80’s middlesboro and Corbin were top 5 in the entire state with just middlesboro and Corbin kids, to say all programs that are traditionally good had to recruit is just ignorant.
Corbin’s cake walk to the simi’s continues tomorrow Sizemore will have a good night no way Bell can slow him down Corbin big

Ok first off Corbin beat bell 20-0 at bell and had to beat the zebras also. Bell in 2-3 years can’t even stop the running clock, I would say not until our fifth graders are seniors, just because I don’t know what’s behind them. I have kids that play high school and on middle school team, one junior and 8th grader and I can assure you next year will be just as bad a whipping as you will take this year, and for the next 6. Your middle school bunch didn’t even really deserve to be on the field with us, and that goes for your high school team also. I have tried to stay out of this but had enough, you’ll can take ole dude and finish third until we move on to 4 a but your days of being top dog won’t happen unless coal comes back and I can assure you that I would love to see it back but not happening anytime soon. When we r gone good luck getting past a good Casey bunch. You can gain your bragging rights and start a rivalry you can win with Jackson county and mccreary. Our middle school coaches are the best and the kids know how to win before they get to high school, in return Mr Haddix fine tunes them to compete at high school level. And as far as recruiting, don’t take a genius but if we did, ole boy from Boyle that dropped a 51 yard field goal against our middle school would have the red carpet rolled out, and I don’t see him down here. Get a life or a hobby your choice but don’t talk about things you have no clue about just makes you sound like a dumb***. I hope bell gets better, the district needs some competition.