Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A 1-8 for the 2007-08 Season
TRAIN85 Wrote:What language is this that you are trying to speak on here? You have the worst written posts day in and day out on here.
Isn't this a matter of opinion! Coach B, best of luck to you and your Bobcats! And Coach B is a VERY football oriented man learning from the best!
pikeville
paintsville
south floyd
allen central
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Isn't this a matter of opinion! Coach B, best of luck to you and your Bobcats! And Coach B is a VERY football oriented man learning from the best!
My qoute that you quoted had nothing to do with Coach B it was directed toward the warrior pride.
Thanks for misusing it though.
I think there is a good chance of seeing a Hazard vs. Pikeville region rematch....I think Pikeville will win there district with ease as well as hazard will win theirs...good luck all teams tho
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I think there is a good chance of seeing a Hazard vs. Pikeville region rematch....I think Pikeville will win there district with ease as well as hazard will win theirs...good luck all teams tho

I know Pikeville returns the more players than anyone else in their district, but I don't know what anyone in district 7 returns except for Hazard, so I can see a Pikeville Hazard Regional Championship next year
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I think there is a good chance of seeing a Hazard vs. Pikeville region rematch....I think Pikeville will win there district with ease as well as hazard will win theirs...good luck all teams tho
I wouldn't overlook Harlan just yet Hazard. Remember that 34-0 loss you took at home to them. I know you all return alot and I'm not sure what Harlan returns, I just wouldn't overlook anybody yet.
That's right, because we know what happens when a team overlooks another one..Good Point TRAIN85! So HAZARD of all teams, lol, you better not overlook Harlan....
This goes 2 Pikeville or Paintsville
Pikeville and Paintsville will be the district contenders. I believe Pikeville will prevail as they are returning most of their skill players.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:That's right, because we know what happens when a team overlooks another one..Good Point TRAIN85! So HAZARD of all teams, lol, you better not overlook Harlan....

Hazard is always a wrong team to overlook, look what happened this year when most teams overlooked them. But if hazard wants to prove that they can do without most of their line going away with the seniors graduating, they better hit the weights and practice hard in off season.
Lets go Bulldogs, I'll be there cheering u all on at every game next year.