•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2009
You're one of the 25 percent then. You must have just missed 18 by a few days if your graduation was in late May like most.
Ok i was almost 18 when i graduated. Gosh that sucks trying to count back like that.
bac2369 Wrote:I am pretty sure i was 17. I graduate in 2004 and i am now 22. Turned 22 in May.

Hmmm...if you were 17 in May of 04 you should be turning 22 in May of 09...right???
04 to 09 is 5 years and 17 plus 5 is 22.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Hmmm...if you were 17 in May of 04 you should be turning 22 in May of 09...right???
04 to 09 is 5 years and 17 plus 5 is 22.

Nevermind i was 17 but was getting ready to turn 18.
Hazard will make it back to state and then lose to beechwood again in the finals.
eagle248 Wrote:Hazard will make it back to state and then lose to beechwood again in the finals.

Cool ..little too much of that..they will be good but not state good
It's crazy to guess who will be playing in the finals next year right now. A lot can happen in 8 monthes time, but I think they have a good shot at getting back to the finals. Their schedule will be a little tougher with Letcher and Corbin as the big 2. If they can get some chemistry going by the play-offs they should be good. Look at the Hazard team this year. After loses to Johnson and LCA people had wrote them off to contend and on other message boards were calling for the coach to make changes to the "good ole' boy network". Five weeks later they play Beechwood down to the wire. I'm not saying they'll make it, but they have a good shot.
Allan Fugate is'nt leaving Hazard, he's friends with a few players from LCA and the whole thing was a joke turned into a rumor.
Mr. Big Time Wrote:Allan Fugate is'nt leaving Hazard, he's friends with a few players from LCA and the whole thing was a joke turned into a rumor.

I certainly hope so he will be a big time player next year. LCA will be the team for hazard to beat next year. So does anyone know the hazard schedule for next year? In a couple post up from mine here it says corbin and letcher. Do you know anything or just heard?
is the youger olinger taller than tyler and durnell
Corbin, Letcher, and Clay are definates.
breathitt as well...
So hazard is expect to play Leslie,Letcher,Clay, Breathitt and Corbin. WOW that is a brutal schedule if so.
You can add Breathitt to that also. Just found out. They should be ready for the playoffs! No doubt. I think this is what good programs do. It's nice to never lose, but I think if you want to compete with programs like LCA, Beechwood, ect., you need to play quality opponents through the regular season. Looks like coach Dixon has laid down the gauntlet.
Sorry O.D. didn't see where you had posted about Breathitt already.
Wow!!!! If all of this is true i cant wait to see the entire schedule when it comes about.
Can anyone confirm or post the schedule for next season?
I've heard 9 of the teams, don't hold me to the order they play but this should be close.

Leslie
Letcher
Harlan
Jenkins
Corbin
Breathitt
Paris
Pineville
Clay
I think Grayson County Virginia may be back on there except Hazard will have to go there this time.
Best f luck to the Dawgs in the 09' Seaon!!!
I'm almost positive Grayson was a 1 year deal.
I think Green County plays at Hazard this year.
I dont think hazard will be as successful next year as they have been the past 2 yrs i know they still have blanton and a few ohers but losing campbell and olinger is to big of a loss..and i think the schedule is a little tougher
king360 Wrote:I dont think hazard will be as successful next year as they have been the past 2 yrs i know they still have blanton and a few ohers but losing campbell and olinger is to big of a loss..and i think the schedule is a little tougher

I hope to see blanton on the field next year.
king360 Wrote:I dont think hazard will be as successful next year as they have been the past 2 yrs i know they still have blanton and a few ohers but losing campbell and olinger is to big of a loss..and i think the schedule is a little tougher

Losing Olinger isn't as bad for Hazard then losing Campbell. In the few games Combs play for Olinger he play good in them. And if you can get a team to think def first, Will be a better team.
bac2369 Wrote:I hope to see blanton on the field next year.

I'm sure there will be one Blanton out there, Zack. As a freshman he did very well. Played the corner tough, not only on passes, but on the run too. I look for him to be very good in a couple more years.
blitzingback Wrote:I'm sure there will be one Blanton out there, Zack. As a freshman he did very well. Played the corner tough, not only on passes, but on the run too. I look for him to be very good in a couple more years.

I agree. I believe the other Blanton gets eligible this year to play as well and get to help his senior class out.
Sure would be nice to see him out there. He's definately the heaviest hitters on the team. He sure could bring the wood!
blitzingback Wrote:Sure would be nice to see him out there. He's definately the heaviest hitters on the team. He sure could bring the wood!

I agree. Hes like a human bowling ball. 5,5 about 195. I wish the 2009-2010 Football season would hurry up and get here.
It' s here. I think the boys start lifting this week. I'd say after the visit to the carpet, there may be some new faces in the weight room this year, kids that may come out that hadn't been before or not since middle school. I just hope they can stick it out.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next