Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running it up.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:If a team is getting killed week after week then it's time for the coach to look in the mirror and say "what am I doing wrong here". I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. In my twenty one years coaching various sports at various levels I have never felt like I had the score run up on me. I've always used lopsided defeats to motivate my kids to get better and to aspire to be champions. That's all I have to say on the matter.

well, coaching liitle league and stuff is for another thread. this is high school we are talking about.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:After making my way through the misspellings, incorrect punctuation, lack of punctuation, and horrible sentence structure I have concluded that this post lacks any merit at all. This may be the most meaningless post ever. The only thing that I can deduce from it is that the poster must have been on the wrong end of a Boyle County beat down. :lmao:

GO REBELS!!:flame:

Never coached against Boyle Co. If you really thought this was such a meaningless post, why have you spent so much time on this thread?

It is probably nice being in a county where football is a well established program (from little league up). This post is for coaches and players who have maybe not been so lucky.

You can stop posting at any point and I am sure no one will mind.

Thanks.
bigcoachallen Wrote:Never coached against Boyle Co. If you really thought this was such a meaningless post, why have you spent so much time on this thread?

It is probably nice being in a county where football is a well established program (from little league up). This post is for coaches and players who have maybe not been so lucky.

You can stop posting at any point and I am sure no one will mind.

Thanks.

That post wasn't directed to you smart guy. It was for BCHater. His post was meaningless, not the thread. :Thumbs: I'll keep posting if for no other reason than to make you smile. :Clap:
bigcoachallen Wrote:well, coaching liitle league and stuff is for another thread. this is high school we are talking about.

You've never coached a high school spelling bee, let alone a football team. :moon:
Take it off each other guys......
Bashing me only proves me right that much more on how some people have low class in HS sports. Hint, hint.