Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Henry County - (State All "A")
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Why dont you go to another thread if all your going to do is run your mouth???
Exactly
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Why dont you go to another thread if all your going to do is run your mouth???

I thought you could voice your opinion on hear, I didn't know this thread was for SV fans only, and I was just stating mine and also the facts. HC by 12 :dontthink
Sv-83
Hc-72
justabballfan Wrote:I thought you could voice your opinion on hear, I didn't know this thread was for SV fans only, and I was just stating mine and also the facts. HC by 12 :dontthink

Seems like every post you make something putting SV down, did they beat your team or something???

But my opinion SV wins by 12.
Seen both teams play this year and sorry to say it. Valley is at least 15 points better then this team
NYY10 Wrote:Seen both teams play this year and sorry to say it. Valley is at least 15 points better then this team
If HC lets Valley score in the 60's or above, it's curtains for HC.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Seems like every post you make something putting SV down, did they beat your team or something???

But my opinion SV wins by 12.

Someone is sensitive aren't they, like I said they aren't playing some of those 15th region teams that they have been beating on in this one. I hope you don't expect HC to roll over for them because they won't and by the way my team beat SV the last time they played. :rockon:
Let's keep this on topic.....

Good luck to Valley....Represent the 15th in style boys!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
justabballfan Wrote:Someone is sensitive aren't they, like I said they aren't playing some of those 15th region teams that they have been beating on in this one. I hope you don't expect HC to roll over for them because they won't and by the way my team beat SV the last time they played. :rockon:

It's funny how you changed your tune all of the sudden in this thread compared to posts you've made in others. Who is your team exactly? Let's see some of your posts to figure it out.

justabballfan Wrote:Another sleeper as expected, this game was over in less than 5 minutes, SV was just way to much for P-burg tonight. Good win SV, keep them coming. P-Burg. Confusederved:

justabballfan Wrote:Would have liked to see SV win, but missed free throws and lack of outside scoring is what beat SV, not the refs so please don't make excuses. Sad

justabballfan Wrote:Glad to see SV win, but there was a let down in the second half, hope this don't happen against Phelps or I'm afraid SV might get stung. :eek:

Not to mention 32 of your 34 posts have been about Shelby Valley, and not "your" team. Seems a bit funny to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:It's funny how you changed your tune all of the sudden in this thread compared to posts you've made in others. Who is your team exactly? Let's see some of your posts to figure it out.

Not to mention 32 of your 34 posts have been about Shelby Valley, and not "your" team. Seems a bit funny to me.
I was thinking the same thing.
justabballfan Wrote:I thought you could voice your opinion on hear, I didn't know this thread was for SV fans only, and I was just stating mine and also the facts. HC by 12 :dontthink

Hater in the house!!! You're the only person to pick Henry County.
alfus21 Wrote:It's funny how you changed your tune all of the sudden in this thread compared to posts you've made in others. Who is your team exactly? Let's see some of your posts to figure it out.

Maybe this will help( Check out the State All "A" Bracket), and you will figure it out, hope to see SV at about 1:00 on Saturday, but I just don't see them beating HC. Confusedhh:
I am ready to get this tourney on the way. Can't wait for Thursday. Good luck to all the teams.
I don't think Henrt Co. can score enough to stop SV. I just know that if the EC/SV matchup takes place, you had better come early because it may be the most anticipated game in the state this year!
I'll take Valley by 25+,

If wheather isn't bad Thursday, I'll be down to Richmond to watch this one.

GO WILDCATS!
Should I would love to go down to Richmond. Gotta work Thursday, Anyone know how long it takes to get there from Pikeville
NYY10 Wrote:Should I would love to go down to Richmond. Gotta work Thursday, Anyone know how long it takes to get there from Pikeville

2 hours and 30 minutes.

Much like going to Lexington.
VALLEY will roll
goodguy Wrote:Valley by 25

I don't think Valley gets tested until they play Elliott Co. and this one will be a war! I would really like to see this game. The fans of these two teams have been bantering each other for the past two years. Looks like they will finally meet.

May the best team win.

Good luck!

I don't see Valley getting tested here, but the second round game will likely be against Newport Catholic. NCC survived a tough 9th region tourney that included Beechwood and Holy Cross, and they'll give SV all they can handle.

SV beats Henry County by 20-25.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
justabballfan Wrote:Are you serious, watched HC play a few times this year seems they are getting better with each game and 17-5 record ain't bad. Honestly I don't think SV will hear the horn blow, HC wins this one easy. :Trumpet:

Look a little closer at that 17-5 record, and you will see very little of substance. Their best win all year is the most recent one, over Owen Co. On the other hand, Shelby Valley has several solid wins this year, including Henry Clay, Walton (Ga), Greenwood, North Laurel, and Ashland. Any of those wins are better than anything on Henry Co.'s schedule, and I would venture to say they haven't faced anyone even remotely in the same class as Shelby Valley all year.

Have you really watched Henry Co. play a few times this year?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
justabballfan Wrote:Maybe this will help( Check out the State All "A" Bracket), and you will figure it out, hope to see SV at about 1:00 on Saturday, but I just don't see them beating HC. Confusedhh:

OK, I get it. Judging by your little clue you left, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are perhaps an Elliott Co. fan, right? I'm also going to assume you are being facetious about Henry County beating SV. At least I would hope so.

Regarding that potential matchup on Saturday, I will say that EC is the best team in the tournament and SV is the second best. I am looking forward to a potential meeting in the semifinals. To get there, EC has an absolute cakewalk through the first two games, while SV will be sternly tested by Newport Catholic in the second round. Hopefully if they get by NCC, Valley will have enough left in the tank to run with Elliott.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BlackcatAlum Wrote:2 hours and 30 minutes.

Much like going to Lexington.

oh, well that isn't to bad then, maybe I'll wait and see if they get to play EC and if they do, I'll make the trip
justabballfan Wrote:Maybe this will help( Check out the State All "A" Bracket), and you will figure it out, hope to see SV at about 1:00 on Saturday, but I just don't see them beating HC. Confusedhh:

Rolleyes

Don't know where you're from, don't really care, but if SV lets Henry Co. beat them, they don't deserve another shot at EC.:dontthink
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:a little excited are we lol

DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE WE BUT I HAVE BEEN EXCITED ALL YEAR AND THE

REASON HAS BEEN THE PLAY OF THE SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS AND NOT

THE PLAY OF HENRY COUNTY. LOL
More Cowbell Wrote:Look a little closer at that 17-5 record, and you will see very little of substance. Their best win all year is the most recent one, over Owen Co. On the other hand, Shelby Valley has several solid wins this year, including Henry Clay, Walton (Ga), Greenwood, North Laurel, and Ashland. Any of those wins are better than anything on Henry Co.'s schedule, and I would venture to say they haven't faced anyone even remotely in the same class as Shelby Valley all year.

Have you really watched Henry Co. play a few times this year?

I have watched them play 4 times this year, and I really don't think SV has seen D like HC will put on them. As for EC having a cakewalk I agree, but I didn't make out the bracket. Hope SV does makes it to SATURDAY so we can end this debate about EC and SV. Confusedleep:
justabballfan Wrote:I have watched them play 4 times this year, and I really don't think SV has seen D like HC will put on them. As for EC having a cakewalk I agree, but I didn't make out the bracket. Hope SV does makes it to SATURDAY so we can end this debate about EC and SV. Confusedleep:

I hope SV Will be there Saturday also. EC better have there game face on. Go big blue.:closed:
bigman77 Wrote:I hope SV Will be there Saturday also. EC better have there game face on. Go big blue.:closed:

Very True
justabballfan Wrote:I have watched them play 4 times this year, and I really don't think SV has seen D like HC will put on them. As for EC having a cakewalk I agree, but I didn't make out the bracket. Hope SV does makes it to SATURDAY so we can end this debate about EC and SV. Confusedleep:

Tell us a bit about Henry County (size, style, etc) since you have seen them play 4 times. Because I seriously doubt you have. Big Grin
I think SV has this one in the bag. SV by 15+.