Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Confrontation with Iran
crazytaxidriver Wrote:they hate us cause we are allies with israel. people this fight goes all the way back to the old testament, and there will be another world war. I don't know when but at some point all nations will turn their backs on israel (God's chosen people) and when that happens.. well al I can say is I pray that you can ask God for forgiveness
:thumpsup:
There's a video of the confrontation on Yahoo, but I can't watch it because of the firewall on campus.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
crazytaxidriver Wrote:they hate us cause we are allies with israel. people this fight goes all the way back to the old testament, and there will be another world war. I don't know when but at some point all nations will turn their backs on israel (God's chosen people) and when that happens.. well al I can say is I pray that you can ask God for forgiveness

So, let us say that a person sincerely opposes the the settlement projects and the denial of rights to Palestinians. Some say those in Israel have these "rights" to security based on terror attacks. Some say "an eye for an eye." Others say, "Forgive your enemies; bless when cursed, etc." The problem with ALL religion based arguments is that they keep asserting the very point that has yet to be proved.
BFritz Wrote:There's a video of the confrontation on Yahoo, but I can't watch it because of the firewall on campus.

There's a couple different ones on CNN.