Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys’ Region Players of the Year
Paparazzi Wrote:The 14th is Damon Tobler hands down.
You are crazy Carter has been the best in the 14th region for 2 seasons now look at his stats ! 60 % from the floor , great scorer and leads his team in assist and rebounds while he is the main ball handlers playing the point ! Tobler can rebound and score inside the paint,can't shoot or pass ! No handles either .....no Brainerd on this choice!
How many times he beat Tobler?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:We will just have to agree to disagree, I think Carter does all those things well also. They could just as well be 1A and 1B, I think you may see the TEAM as a whole and not just the player. Tobler is surrounded by more talent so of course it's going to make him look better. If Letcher would of gotten some recruits I'm sure Carter would look a lot better too. :eyeroll:

Agreeing to disagree is healthy sometimes.

I think if you add Carter to Perry Central's team and he becomes a good role player.
Move Tobler to Letcher Central and he's their best player.
The_Rock Wrote:How many times he beat Tobler?
one on one he would beat him 9 times out of 10, but with the teams they are on it's hard to compare Mountain kids from Letcher to out of state/country transfers. Not saying nothing bad about anyone, just impossible to compare TEAMS. We are talking about individual players. :igiveup:
The_Rock Wrote:How many times he beat Tobler?
It is the player of the year..not team of the year. Season isn't over either.
zaga_fan Wrote:Agreeing to disagree is healthy sometimes.

I think if you add Carter to Perry Central's team and he becomes a good role player.
Move Tobler to Letcher Central and he's their best player.
Move Tobler to Letcher and they win the region because Carter has some help and don't have to do it all. Give them a rebounder and post player like Tobler with Carter running the show, it would be all over. And if Carter moved to Perry, with everything they have now, they could possibly win state. And he would be much more than a role player. :Thumbs:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:one on one he would beat him 9 times out of 10, but with the teams they are on it's hard to compare Mountain kids from Letcher to out of state/country transfers. Not saying nothing bad about anyone, just impossible to compare TEAMS. We are talking about individual players. :igiveup:

We will agree to disagree on that one too Confusednicker: