•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Raceland 11/28 1A Semi Finals
It may have already been posted somewhere in this thread, but that's too much to back thru to find. Is this game going to have a live video feed online anywhere?
64SUR Wrote:These raceland fans are too nice. I'm speechless :truestory:

Redneck Wrote:It may have already been posted somewhere in this thread, but that's too much to back thru to find. Is this game going to have a live video feed online anywhere?

Should be on KHSAA I High.
Redneck Wrote:It may have already been posted somewhere in this thread, but that's too much to back thru to find. Is this game going to have a live video feed online anywhere?

Should be on KHSAA I High.
Good deal. Good luck to both teams, hopefully both will come out without any injuries. Hoping Raceland can pull it off and represent our district and region in Bowling Green.
64SUR Wrote:These raceland fans are too nice. I'm speechless :truestory:

they sure are.a person cant even get them fired up Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:I just got back from a Yellow Jacket Thanksgivin dinner big crowd Topnotch. 6forsure old Jacket, I E Army I think, and several posters. The most popular Poster there that wasn't there was GRANNY BEAR Every one wanted to meet GRANNY BEAR someone rumored that she was there. GRANNY you are A very popular person in Williamsburg, Fred had lots of his family there. It was just great Gary Lamboree Has got to be the BEST, I would also say that Eddie Manning gives it all/ I left out A lot of people but to many list That doesn't mean that I don't know who you are, or appreciate you just as much. I also found we have some Injuries. Gives me reason to be concerned. SEE YOU ALL IN RACELAND> Have A safe trip.

Why did you leave me off the list? Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:a little more than 24hrs from now either the Wburg faithfull's collective heads will burst or the I told you so's will commence. either way I sure hope everyone enjoys their trip to Ram Stadium and tries some of the consessions. I wont be hard to miss, I'll be the one in orange and black hahaha! U all have a safe journey up and over. may both teams come away healthy and the winner better prepared for whatever monster comes out of the west.

so you'll have a williamsburg shirt on?:biggrin:
now thats a ram.
Snow is on the ground here in Ramland
Williamsburg 36
Raceland 16
It's cold, snow on the ground in the community. Just a few more hours till gametime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:a little more than 24hrs from now either the Wburg faithfull's collective heads will burst or the I told you so's will commence. either way I sure hope everyone enjoys their trip to Ram Stadium and tries some of the consessions. I wont be hard to miss, I'll be the one in orange and black hahaha! U all have a safe journey up and over. may both teams come away healthy and the winner better prepared for whatever monster comes out of the west.

That is what I was going to wear. I'll have to reconsider.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Snow is on the ground here in Ramland

How much snow is on the ground?
Not much. Won't be there by game time anyway but, it's cold and a damp cut through your bones kinda cold.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Not much. Won't be there by game time anyway but, it's cold and a damp cut through your bones kinda cold.

Williamsburg had light snow over night with no accumulation.makes me wish I was on some beach somewhereConfusednicker:
Slic Ric Wrote:http://www.kentucky.com/2014/11/27/35633...p=/99/268/

nice article. it is impressive that Raceland has just won its second straight region championship with a new head coach.
Raceland has some good talent, combine that with goog coaching, they will be difficult/
This is a warning Alert. A large group of swarming bee's are gathering around Williamsburg. My understanding they will be heading up I-75 North around 1.00 O'clock. And then you got it 64 east...from 64SUR :Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:
take 64 (the interstate not the man myth the legend) to the Industrial Parkway exit 167. turn right and start smellig for funnel cakes and all the grilled wonderfulness. yall have a safe trip
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:take 64 (the interstate not the man myth the legend) to the Industrial Parkway exit 167. turn right and start smellig for funnel cakes and all the grilled wonderfulness. yall have a safe trip

It's actually Exit 187.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:take 64 (the interstate not the man myth the legend) to the Industrial Parkway exit 167. turn right and start smellig for funnel cakes and all the grilled wonderfulness. yall have a safe trip

I can smell the funnel cakes from London,Kentucky...This is real Raceland fans and Williamsburg fans next week one of these team will represents the east in Bowling Green for a chances to be The STATE CHAMPIONS. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
I can't wait to hear some from this game.
Jarons Wrote:It's actually Exit 187.

I'm going to trust my GPS. Getting to many exit hints on BGR. :lmao:
bac2369 Wrote:I can't wait to hear some from this game.

dangit bac2369 hazard bang up some of our defensive player. Confusederiously:..But all team has injury this time of year. :Cheerlead GO WILLIAMSBURG
Good job 64. Have your built in excuse in case you do lose.
Jarons Wrote:It's actually Exit 187.

thanks Jarons! my mistake everyone.
mysonis55 Wrote:Good job 64. Have your built in excuse in case you do lose.

No excuses here Mysonis55 Williamsburg 2nd unit look pretty good against hazard. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I'm going to trust my GPS. Getting to many exit hints on BGR. :lmao:

I dont think I'll be able to go :Sad04:Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:Good job 64. Have your built in excuse in case you do lose.

I didn't say we was going to lose....Ok nobody for Williamsburg is hurt, that why Williamsburg is 13-0 and after tonight Williamsburg will be 14-0. 64SUR :Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next