Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corporate Greed/Power...Or US Government?
thecavemaster Wrote:
I believe you channel from the spirit of Juvenelia, goddess of empty cleverness. The government is made up of people, flesh and blood men and women. A senator in the backroom getting an expense paid trip to some exotic locale; a representative actually voting against his own political interests because he or she feels it's the right thing. Both happen. Villainy and heroism; selfishness and sacrifice... as old as the human race itself. Again, you, apparently in agreement with Osama bin Laden, believe the US government to be a great satan or something. We disagree. If you are currently on-line looking for ammonia nitrate, please stop... or at least continue to use blogs and sites such as these to vent. Don't blow anything up.

On Economic and Domestic Policy, if Bin Laden has that opinion, then yes.. I do agree with him, and he would IMO have an overall understanding of the government that is superior to yours.

And let me make it clear, if you're accusing me of being a terrorist or plotting a terrorist act, I suggest you quit doing so very quickly. :redboxer:

Its funny to watch you unravel. And so easy to cause. I would've thought by now, you'd be able to manage your emotions.
Messages In This Thread
Corporate Greed/Power...Or US Government? - by congressman - 10-28-2009, 01:07 PM