Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mine Operators not restorng mountains, OSM reports!
I drive US 23 everyday......and the coal truck traffic is half of what it was a year ago. As to AEP.....their coal is bought on contracts......very liitle is spot market coal so their stock pile is normal at this time of year due to an increase in energy during July and August. Look at the docks, there is less coal stockpiled there than normal.
I will be out of a job in 60 to 90 days thanks to the current anti-coal administration. There are no Permits being issued due to the Corp not issuing 404 permits. As to the $30.00 to $40.00 dollar prices, it's s little difficult to spend $50.00 to produce something that you're selling for $45.00. Kinda little buying a bucket of chicken for $15.00, when is cost $18.00 to fry it......you're going to need a bigger truck.
Our government just poured another 2 billion dollars into the Auto Industry. We OWN 51% of GM.......I've yet to get my stock certificate. We own banks, but yet businesses can't get loans. We're getting ready to spend more money we don't have on Health Care that will be a bigger burden on the middle class (employed middle class).
Our government was not formed to be a bail-out government, it was formed so we could enjoy your religous freedoms which we're losing everyday. It was formed to allow people to be free to earn a living by working hard. Now, we expect our government to feed us, provide health care, provide income, and give us money to buy a new car. What happened to the values of earning a living? What happened to the values of family, and community?
This administration will spend us into bankruptcy........they have already spend more that the last administration did in 8 years.
We have a huge resource of coal, gas and oil. Let's stop spending money we don't have on foreign resources and put AMERICAN's back to work by using the resources we already have.
Messages In This Thread
Mine Operators not restorng mountains, OSM reports! - by Youngerthandirt - 08-03-2009, 10:15 AM