Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co -vs- Johnson Central (57th District Championship)
sportfan Wrote:I don't have no dog in this fight cause I am a tiger fan,having said that I will probably be cheering for JC. But I don't think LC has a chance seeing that half of the refs in the 15th region either have kids or family that are from Johnson county.Two of the refs last night THAT refereed LC GAME WERE FROM JC. I think are JC alumini.Correct me if I am wrong.Wish they could bring in refs from other regions so no one would be bias toward ANY TEAM.LC will have to beat JC bad,if they get in a tight game refs will decide the out come.Not knocking any one just saying I have been in 15th district fan for 40 years and have seen this happen many times,even for the tigers.Good luck to both teams and I hope refs will be FAIR I SAID FAIR TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only one was from jc. I think he graduated about 25 years ago. And regardless they were not playing JC so whats the problem?!
Messages In This Thread
Lawrence Co -vs- Johnson Central (57th District Championship) - by Eagleball - 02-27-2009, 02:17 AM