Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should WYMT Staff Say What They Really Think?
letthebighogroot Wrote:Yeah, I envy a kid that was held back 2 years and MIGHT get an offer for a D1 scholly. He isn't a shooter, to call his jumpshot "beautiful" is an injustice to players that do posess a "beautiful" jumpshot. For the record, I have never said anything negative about his defense!

one year and can you blame his parents hes not the tallest kid in the world lol...The kid shots around 50% from behind the arc shots around 50% or higher from the floor. So explain to me how he is not considered a shooter. Yes he scores alot of transition offense but isnt that what point guards are SUPPOSED to do. He plays the game as a true point guard. He controls the game, does what he has to do to get his team involved, finds the open man in all situations and then takes it to people on the defensive end. Well you did make the comment all he had going for him was quickness and decent ball handeling sounds like to me you was laying a shy eye on the best part of his game.:Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Should WYMT Staff Say What They Really Think? - by 15thRegionSlamaBamma - 02-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Should WYMT Staff Say What They Really Think? - by uk96 - 02-23-2009, 12:44 AM