Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should WYMT Staff Say What They Really Think?
boogieman Wrote:No I'm not sayin he said it, I'm sayin if he said it. I also said he could say it like so and so is one of the best in the mountains, instead of pointing out one player he thinks is best. And come on, you know it hurts kids feelings when they work their butts off and are not even given a glance. Sure they move on, but it still hurts their feelings.

Fair enough I can see what your saying but I still stick by he has the right as a sports announce to allow his full opinion to be known its his constitutional right not to mention he has been through ethics training as are all sports broadcasters and journalist so they know whats out of line. He gives so many players a glance, as I stated before he mentioned probley 8 players the other night that werent even playing. As parents you must realize that your kid isnt always going to get notority. For many kids having their support of parents, coaches, teammates and fans it doesnt really matter what Brian says. If we as fans support them that on the norm is enough notority for them. If you can find me one kid who has dropped their head over a Brian Milam comment then I will admit to you I am wrong. However, I am pretty sure there hasnt been.
Messages In This Thread
Should WYMT Staff Say What They Really Think? - by 15thRegionSlamaBamma - 02-22-2009, 12:25 AM
Should WYMT Staff Say What They Really Think? - by uk96 - 02-23-2009, 12:44 AM