Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Palin Responsible for Death Threats against Obama
thecavemaster Wrote:Well, if people are out there who would kill a Vice-Presidential female candidate for "not prepared to lead this nation," I guess so. Can you give an example of inflammatory rhetoric used by Obama or Bident as directed at Governor Palin?

No because she doesn't pal around with extremely shady characters, some of whom are terrorists anyway you look at it. Who even as recently as 7 years ago said they regret nothing which they did back in those days.

Am I saying they drink tea and talk on the phone everyday? No.
But how many of you are even acquintances with terrorists, or would even consider being their friend. I would whip Ayers butt if given the chance for stuff he did way way way before I was born. Just because he needs it. Its not somebody I would even be okay with being around. If I was on a board for an organization and he was on it. I would either be saying get rid of him or I'm gone. If they chose him then so be it. It shows the character of those people. Just as we see the character of Obama by who he keeps in company.
Messages In This Thread
Sarah Palin Responsible for Death Threats against Obama - by Beetle01 - 11-10-2008, 03:40 PM