Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 74 Breathitt County 71
(02-24-2024, 03:51 PM)Strikeout King Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 02:24 PM)Gladiator Man Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 01:29 PM)Strikeout King Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 12:25 PM)Gladiator Man Wrote: This is ridiculous Honeycutt with a D1 player and cannot beat Estill? Take yourself and your family petting assistance to Knott County. The people of Breathitt will not stand for this crap.

Estill is better than advertised.
Ok if they are better than advertised we will see how they do in the regional tournament then.

We will see just how everyone is come regional tournament time, that is, if everyone we expect to make it to the region actually make it. 

Estill has two solid wins against the top 4 teams in the region going by RPI. 

if and this is a BIG IF Estill can put together a solid game. Full complete game like they did against Madison Central, Perry and the second half of the Breathitt game, no one and I mean no one will wanna play them in the region tournament.
I hope you’re right about Estill. Brian Hall is one of the best x and o coaches i’ve seen but there’s something very much wrong and or missing with his coaching game. He’s had some good teams over the years but he can never put a team completely together and get over the hump.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Estill County 74 Breathitt County 70 - by Gladiator Man - 02-24-2024, 04:18 PM