Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Looks like we will have Boyle County vs Corbin on November 17th
(10-22-2023, 01:28 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 11:29 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: If Boyle can't beat Frederick Douglass, then they sure wont beat Corbin at Corbin. I look for this game to mean a little more for both teams. Frederick Douglass needs this win for the fact that it's a statement game heading into the playoffs. Boyle needs to win to secure home field advantage in the 3rd round. I think it will be a knock down drag out game but like 64SUR said, Boyle has the best offense in the state. LCA is the second-best offense when hitting on all cylinders. I wouldn't be surprised to see Boyle blow out Frederick Douglass. But I also wouldn't be surprised if its a barn burner coming down to the wire. Frederick Douglass is no joke. This is a must win game for Boyle County.

Boyle County 21
Frederick Douglass 14

Taking a safe low score pick.. I don't see a 6-0 though.

The Corbin offense that we are seeing now would have beaten FD 27-0. Corbin had TD taken away by the refs,  got a turnover by a twin at the end of the first half, and came up empty in several red zone opportunities.  6-0 was deceiving.

I hope Douglass beats Boyle like a rented mule.

(10-26-2023, 02:02 PM)Grannyshot Wrote: Just a thought... When Corbin and Boyle play on 11/17 could they ask to have it moved to say EKU or another larger venue? The visiting sections at both fields will not be big enough to accommodate the visiting teams fans.. Not doubt whoever hosts it will be a packed stadium.

If Boyle beats Douglas tomorrow night, then you have a standing invitation to Ballard Robinson field on 11/17 to watch Boyle play Corbin!!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like we will have Boyle County vs Corbin on November 17th - by Jack Lambert - 10-26-2023, 08:46 PM