Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the Smith twins enroll at Corbin?
(07-30-2023, 03:19 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(07-30-2023, 02:56 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(07-30-2023, 02:43 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: A article on 247 sports says. "It’s going around now so I assume there’s no harm in posting since they’ve enrolled. Jacob and Jerod Smith have been in Corbin for months but were finally cleared to start practicing this week.
At this time, I don’t think it impacts their UK recruitment but it certainly can not hurt."
https://247sports.com/college/kentucky/b...213034067/

There is no issue. They are cleared to play.

Being enrolled and being eligible are two separate things. Any kid can enroll somewhere and practice. Even if you’re enrolled and ineligible you can still practice and you can play JV.

“If they are eligible, they will play for Corbin,” Jerod Smith Sr. said. “I do not know if we had to sign a waiver (to repeat the sophomore season) or not. If they (Kentucky High School Athletic Association) say they are granted a fifth year.
“Jerod wants to come home and play against Douglass and play Boyle County (in the state playoffs),” Jerod Smith Sr. said. “They walked through the competition in the northeast. It was not a challenge to them. They are excited about this move because the competition they have been playing is nowhere close to what they will have at home. The education was top notch but they would rather play with Guy. They love the facilities and people at Corbin.”

This was after Josh Edwards comments with 247.
I guess Haddix might as well concede then. Haddix gonna role over and just hand that 4A Trophy to Greer this year before the Smith Twins roll in and take it from him. Y’all crack me up, Haddix don’t give a crap who Greer brings in here to play him. This ain’t checkers it’s chess and Haddix a whole lot smarter than Greer, Mills or Elam all put together. Boyle still spanks that GreerEnd.

That Greerend is needing replaced.  Smile They put the wrong one in anyways.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Cowboy42
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did the Smith twins enroll at Corbin? - by Bull got out! - 07-30-2023, 05:40 PM